Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
picking up the ipad pro soon for mostly the same reason. going with the 12.9 inch though

I wish I could, but $40+ a month for my tablet and another $40 a month for my phone is far outside my budget
My phone is 3 years old so it's time for an upgrade. I'll just get the 2nd gen 12.9 iPad Pro next year when I stack this cheese lol

I wish I could, but $40+ a month for my tablet and another $40 a month for my phone is far outside my budget
My phone is 3 years old so it's time for an upgrade. I'll just get the 2nd gen 12.9 iPad Pro next year when I stack this cheese lol

i have an ipad 3, and a laptop that ive been using for damn near 10 years. the lap top finally crapped out on me, and the ipad is too old to do anything useful besides play videos it is jail broken though which is nice but still too old. And ive got a pretty nice work laptop that gets upgraded from time to time but i try not to use it for personal stuff. so im gonna go the ipad pro route and hope i can get 6+ years out of it.

i have an ipad 3, and a laptop that ive been using for damn near 10 years. the lap top finally crapped out on me, and the ipad is too old to do anything useful besides play videos it is jail broken though which is nice but still too old. And ive got a pretty nice work laptop that gets upgraded from time to time but i try not to use it for personal stuff. so im gonna go the ipad pro route and hope i can get 6+ years out of it.

I think they survive pretty well as far as OS updates so it should last for a while and performance wise it should be more than capable of handling things decently.

Somehow within 30 seconds of the Apple Store going live my order got pushed back a damn week. Sux. Oh well.

Snagged a titanium AW last night too once I saw dates starting to slip. Headed outta the country early next month and wanted to get it before then. Still questioning that purchase if I’m being honest. :lol: :smh:

I got to leave AT&T. Thought with the Next Plan I could upgrade every year, it’s every 2 years. Had to pay off the remaining of my balance (521) and turn in the phone to get the new one :smh:

I got to leave AT&T. Thought with the Next Plan I could upgrade every year, it’s every 2 years. Had to pay off the remaining of my balance (521) and turn in the phone to get the new one :smh:

You shouldn't have done that. They got over on you.

Your phones worth 650+. And that 650 is for the 64 gig.

You could have paid off your phone and sold it and probably broken even or come close. Then gone to Apple.

You shouldn't have done that. They got over on you.

Your phones worth 650+. And that 650 is for the 64 gig.

You could have paid off your phone and sold it and probably broken even or come close. Then gone to Apple.
Oh, I didn't do it. Just trying to figure out my next move,

My iPhone X is paid off but the T Mobile trade in offer is buns. $360 and it’s paid as statement credit. I paid the down payment for a 256 GB IPhone 11 Pro in green and when it arrives, I’m going to sell my iPhone X. That way my down payment out of pocket should only be about $60-$70, maybe even less than that

What?

I ordered an 11 Pro this morning and the girl on the phone told me that they were giving 50% off if you Trade that phone in.

Call those bastards back immediately lol!

I already regret ordering a Silver Pro.

I’ve had a black iPhone 4S, 5S, 6 and 7.

Should have gone with my gut and grabbed a Green Pro.

Last edited:
Nah bruh I need the 11 now
38E6AC41-8C2F-4A64-8517-FD179CD12D73.jpeg
Not srs lol

I’ve had Sprint for like 9 years. Been mediocre but I always had a really good deal.
It’s finally starting to get better. I don’t have many failures now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom