Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah the scratch and impact protection is cool. But I'd say at least 75% of screen cracks are from drops, not direct impact blows to the screen. Didn't even look at the price but if it's not too crazy I'll probably grab one when I get the 6.

Last edited:
Isnt the iphone 6 supposely getting that sapphire glass?

I dont worry about the screen on my 5, its the back thats going to get scratched up.

Isnt the iphone 6 supposely getting that sapphire glass?

I dont worry about the screen on my 5, its the back thats going to get scratched up.

Yup and its very durable look up MKBHD on Youtube he does a scratch test with a knife very durable.
Also there is a video of Joe Rogan on Youtube shooting an arrow through the 6 so the 6
in terms of durability is in between getting shot by an arrow and getting scratch by keys in your pocket

new lightning cable for iphone 6 

193040.jpg

My brother and sister are so damn dumb. They have broken every charger cord they have. Gave my sister my old 3g charger to use 2 months ago. She broke it already and is taking the ipad charger to college. What the hell are people doing to break their stuff? I have never messed up any iphone charger or headphone.

Yeah the scratch and impact protection is cool. But I'd say at least 75% of screen cracks are from drops, not direct impact blows to the screen. Didn't even look at the price but if it's not too crazy I'll probably grab one when I get the 6.

At AT&T, they are $35

As far as the back and sides go, I just rock a clear case with mine...

View media item 1137897

That looks nice. Never had an iPhone so this might be my first, that's if the note 4 doesn't impress me enough.

Looks Good but the 4 and 5 still look better though. Guess we have to wait till official pics to really know.

Am I completely ridiculous for picking up a 5s with contract today? do you know if tmobile will let me trade for the 6 when it's out in a few weeks?

:lol: smh my dad was picking up a phone and asked me if I wanted a new one...it was on his tab so I was like say no more...I can't trade it and pay the difference?

Last edited:
:lol: smh my dad was picking up a phone and asked me if I wanted a new one...it was on his tab so I was like say no more...I can't trade it and pay the difference?

you can but you are most likely gonna pay A LOT out of pocket.

Back
Top Bottom