Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Quick question; Once a iphone hits the black list, its a saran wrap right? i wont be able to remove it from or use it on another service? any help would be appreciated. if anything pm the kid

Quick question; Once a iphone hits the black list, its a saran wrap right? i wont be able to remove it from or use it on another service? any help would be appreciated. if anything pm the kid
From my understanding it’s blacklisted in North America (Canada and US) but can be used overseas. Best to sell it to someone internationally.

Kobekobe Kobekobe
good looking out brody. been trying to trade with some one on att but it aint been working out lol. I got the xs max and for the moment just been using it for an ipod really. def gonna have to lookin into punting it overseas.

Well mine was reported lost but I got it back; was able to rock out with it on att but I’m on T-Mobile now so I can’t use it

what you’re explaining sounds like thephone is locked to att?

There’s a difference between blacklisted and locked phones

how does a phone get blacklisted...?

can’t speak on the US, but here in canada people buy phones thru a carrier using fake ID... then never pay for anything. They sell the phone and it gets blacklisted by the carrier for nonpayment.

Or they’ll order a phone on a legit account, with insurance, after2 weeks sell it then report it stolen, then insurance replaces the phone for whatever the deductible is.

$1000+ in their pocket and a new phone.

there’s been instances where these clowns will do that^ and then the person that bought it showed the carrier evidence that it was purchased legitimately thru craigslist or KijijI, subsequently opening up a fraud investigation against the person doing this fraud.

The unfortunate thing is that the carriers know this is happening but it’s MORE money in their pocket as people are reluctant to buy second hand due to the chance that the phone will be blacklisted, so they buy straight from the carrier.

I'll give you tree fiddy

oh fashoooooooooo

can’t speak on the US, but here in canada people buy phones thru a carrier using fake ID... then never pay for anything. They sell the phone and it gets blacklisted by the carrier for nonpayment.

Or they’ll order a phone on a legit account, with insurance, after2 weeks sell it then report it stolen, then insurance replaces the phone for whatever the deductible is.

$1000+ in their pocket and a new phone.

there’s been instances where these clowns will do that^ and then the person that bought it showed the carrier evidence that it was purchased legitimately thru craigslist or KijijI, subsequently opening up a fraud investigation against the person doing this fraud.

The unfortunate thing is that the carriers know this is happening but it’s MORE money in their pocket as people are reluctant to buy second hand due to the chance that the phone will be blacklisted, so they buy straight from the carrier.
damn that’s dirty.. do the victims of the scam receive compensation at all or are they short $100?

My XS Max fell out of my pocket on to a hardwood floor while I was sitting on a folding chair and got a major crack in the back glass. It had to be no more than 1.5-2ft of a drop :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:. I guess it's better than the front glass.

My XS Max fell out of my pocket on to a hardwood floor while I was sitting on a folding chair and got a major crack in the back glass. It had to be no more than 1.5-2ft of a drop :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:. I guess it's better than the front glass.

Back glass on the max is fragile AF. I cracked the back of mine a week after it released and it was in a OtterBox case. I had it in my back pocket and barely put any pressure against it and heard it crack. Took it out of my pocket and the entire back was spiderweb cracked

back glass is more expensive to fix since they have to replace the whole phone. cracked the back corner on my Xs Max last year and it just kept getting worse.

Back glass on the max is fragile AF. I cracked the back of mine a week after it released and it was in a OtterBox case. I had it in my back pocket and barely put any pressure against it and heard it crack. Took it out of my pocket and the entire back was spiderweb cracked
I'm team raw so it comes with the territory. I can't imagine how heated I would be if that happened while I was using an Otterbox.

back glass is more expensive to fix since they have to replace the whole phone. cracked the back corner on my Xs Max last year and it just kept getting worse.
Yeah I have a bunch of spiderwebbing around the camera and then another crack on the opposite corner that runs diagonally to the opposite side of the phone. I guess it bounced twice and cracked both times :smh:. I'm not getting it fixed. I can live with it being on the back.

Got the AirPod Pros after selling the regular ones to a coworker. They are head and shoulders better than the regular ones, at least for my use case (gym mostly). I had some Chase points so I didn’t pay full price, but even at $250 I would get them.

Got the AirPod Pros after selling the regular ones to a coworker. They are head and shoulders better than the regular ones, at least for my use case (gym mostly). I had some Chase points so I didn’t pay full price, but even at $250 I would get them.
I'm planning on getting a pair soon. This info is helpful.

Is it too late to cop the current iPad Pro?...since a new refreshed might be around the corner.

Really wanna cop one for school stuff and switch to digital notetaking

They're unrealistically better than the OG. I was on a plane with the Pros right next to the Engine and couldnt hear a thing other than my music.

Would buy again.

Would pay full retail.

Back
Top Bottom