Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Well the Pixel 5 costs $100 more in the US than any other country because they added mmWave 5G just for Verizon, but that's the hardware side. If I were to guess, the service will cost more once its built out, and then those who want can opt out and pay less to stay on LTE.

I could pass on 5G, but would love a 120hz screen on the regular 12pro and not the max. Guess we'll see next week.

Last edited:
Well the Pixel 5 costs $100 more in the US than any other country because they added mmWave 5G just for Verizon, but that's the hardware side. If I were to guess, the service will cost more once its built out, and then those who want can opt out and pay less to stay on LTE.

I could pass on 5G, but would love a 120hz screen on the regular 12pro and not the max. Guess we'll see next week.

But the 12 isn't $100 more than the 11 right? Price point remained unchanged?

WiFi isn't prevalent everywhere. People are going to drop $ on tech and utilities, that's just a given.

Are there even any indicators that 5G is going to contribute to significant cost increases for consumers?

With AT&T you have to get the higher tier plans.

But the 12 isn't $100 more than the 11 right? Price point remained unchanged?

Rumors suggest that the pricing is unchanged. The thing Apple has going for them is that they control all of their hardware and people believe that they are custom designing their own 5G modems. Apple can charge whatever they want. However, over on the Android side of things, just about every manufacturer is charging more for their phones now that they include 5G modems.

I really think the X-factor is going to be mmWave. If the phones include mmWave I think they will cost more, if they don't then prices will be the same.

Oh yea AT&T are price gouging trash. I left them blood suckers two years ago.

I'm mainly looking forward to 5G being the norm for when traveling overseas.
Ya they are, i'm getting to the point of looking at another carrier next phone. Crappy thing is in my area t-mobile is pretty bad. Verizon and AT&T are the only reliable carriers and Verizon is even more expensive.

My watch had me stressing. It sent me an alert today that last night my heart rate hit 156 and I was like 😮. Then saw the time and I had my watch off from 9:30pm til the next morning so it wasn't even on. Anyone else have an issue with heart rate tracking even when the watch is off?

D4640B50-6905-4400-A612-B173561AD0F4.jpeg

have a hard time expecting anything worth upgrading from the 11 pro.

and i update every year aside from the XS

gonna get a 12 pro as i'm running out of space on this measly 64gb 11pro. the reason why i didn't get 256gb at the time was cause it's overkill for me and i thought i'd be able to survive with 64gb.

Apple hit a wall 5-6 years ago (maybe longer). The upgrades are on the camera. That does nothing for me and it sure as hell doesn’t warrant spending another 1100 on a phone. If they keep fixing batteries for cheap and quit bricking their own phones I could keep what I have now forever

make a screen that doesn’t crack or something. Make some tangible changes already

I'm riding this XS Max until the wheels fall off and I don't see that happening any time soon. Still snappy and at 92% battery capacity.

I'm riding this XS Max until the wheels fall off and I don't see that happening any time soon. Still snappy and at 92% battery capacity.
I have the Sc 2 or whatever and it’s perfect. I don’t need 4 cameras and I hate Face ID. All that extra BS and super 4K screens are pointless to me. If I want to watch a movie I’ll do it in my TV.

I have the Sc 2 or whatever and it’s perfect. I don’t need 4 cameras and I hate Face ID. All that extra BS and super 4K screens are pointless to me. If I want to watch a movie I’ll do it in my TV.
Same here :lol:. I went from 6S+ to XS Max in '18, and that level of difference/upgrade just doesn't seem like it's gonna happen anytime soon.

Just switched over to Airpod Pros after using Beats Studio 3s for the past few years. Liking them a lot :nthat:.
Yea I really am impressed with the AirPods Pro especially if youre in the whole ecosystem (laptop, iPad, phone, appletv, etc.) it just works seamlessly. Excited for them to drop a over the ear. It may not be the best, but the integration once again is the best.

I have Bose over the ear and love them, but sometimes the connection can be finicky with 2 devices.

How do you decide which pair you want to use? :lol:

Love my Beats but they always hurt my ears after a few hours, and even quicker when i'm wearing a mask. AirPods aren't hurting my ears at all, and i've been using them all morning (on a flight to Cali at the moment)

Back
Top Bottom