• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
All these reviewers got the blue phone

Ughhhhh

I want to see the gold, graphite and silver
It's the new color on the block that wasn't available in the older gens. I went back and forth debating color but they all look the same in a case which is where mine will end up shortly.

Any recs on clear and slim cases that worked for you current phones? Found some spigens on amazon but wanted to see if y’all get any other ones
Ordered the 12 pro

apple probably already brainstorming on what they can take away next time. Probably sell the body of the phone but you gotta buy the screen separate.
Preorders still selling like hot cakes even without the charger or headphones. They just confirmed for themselves they can do anything now.

I was interested mainly because it seemed like it snapped into place. But watching that MKBHD video, it doesnt even self align. :rolleyes

Yeah that magnetic card case looks useless. Guaranteed people will be losing it the first day they have it.

I ordered the 12 pro but now thinking of cancelling/returning it and getting the 12 mini instead

Kind of miss having the smaller phones

Just pulled the trigger the iPhone 12 pro in graphite. Happy with my X but couldn’t pass on that $800 trade in value for an iPhone 8. Will replace my gf’s 8 with a 12 mini after I sell my X so everyone wins :lol:

All these reviewers got the blue phone

Ughhhhh

I want to see the gold, graphite and silver

This guy has the silver 12 Pro.. I think it looks clean AF and I already told my rep to get one ready lol.

Last time I had a white phone was the 3GS.. Good old days. Love the 2 tone look.

I might as well get my case and screen protector now ahead of the phone. Post some links to great screen protector and cases. The 12 Pro is already big so I need a good protective case (in black) thats smooth and not thick.

Was looking at the Spigen Liquid Works case. I'd link it but for some reason Amazon links don't work here?

Last edited:
Don't even wanna know how much this costs... Just paid $930 for my iPhone 5 over here.

Probably less expensive in America but still.
Bruh, I will put one in the bag for you and send it.
930 for the 5, 12 gonna cost you way too much to think about.
I got you, hit the pm

Just pulled the trigger the iPhone 12 pro in graphite. Happy with my X but couldn’t pass on that $800 trade in value for an iPhone 8. Will replace my gf’s 8 with a 12 mini after I sell my X so everyone wins :lol:
Wait 800 trade in for an 8 where? I have all my old phones will do that ASAP

The 12 looks like a nice phone but I kind of feel like it’s an iterative design.🤷‍♂️

With the removal of the headphones and charger I feel like Apple should’ve just removed the lightning port. They say it’s good for the environment to not include the charger but they still give us the crummy cord that tends to yellow by the connectors that also tend to crack and break. True, I have quite a few chargers but that’s not what ends up in waste–it’s the cord. I guess Apple left the door open for this as a marketing pitch next year, “We took it a step further by removing the port for the environment.” 🙄

Just own it and remove the whole port to gain space for the battery which already takes a big hit from the 5g modem as tests have shown. So considering wireless charging is the future, I feel like the 12 is just a stepping stone to get there.

Last we’ve really only had the rounded edge design and the flat edge design. While the flat edge is a nice break from the rounded we’ve kind of already seen it before.

I think I’ll wait for next years phone.

I have zero interest in a portless iPhone right now.
This year is definitely a step in this direction, but I’m glad, that it’s 1 or 2 years away.

Wait 800 trade in for an 8 where? I have all my old phones will do that ASAP

They have that with AT&T, but the catch is to get the $800 you have to have the phone for 30 months. They break it up per month.

It's not good for anyone with a newer phone or who upgrades every year.

Even if you upgrade after two, you only got $640 for your phone.

Who's offering this trade in deal? I have a X now 256gb.

Back
Top Bottom