• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
people really waiting in lines for iphones :lol:

man, what's with all the salty people? lol. let people be.

also these aren't people lining up for their iphone, they're just waiting in line to pick up a product they reserved. no different than any other retailer during these covid times.

You don't know why they're lining up. You have to line up to get in an Apple Store because of Covid.

Just to buy a charger or they might be trying to go the Genius Bar.

ya that too.. i had to wait in line for 30min to try on the apple watch band so i could order the correct size since there were reports online that apple's measuring tool was way off

i was grouped in with people purchasing, genius bar appointments, etc.

Iphone came in yesterday, its awesome! Feels expensive, solid built, nicely weighted. One issue, I cannot get notifications on my 12 Pro, they still show up on my X. If I turn off wifi (or airplane mode) on the X, I still cant get notifications on my 12 Pro. I checked my settings and I have notifications on.

Anybody else have this issue?

Iphone came in yesterday, its awesome! Feels expensive, solid built, nicely weighted. One issue, I cannot get notifications on my 12 Pro, they still show up on my X. If I turn off wifi (or airplane mode) on the X, I still cant get notifications on my 12 Pro. I checked my settings and I have notifications on.

Anybody else have this issue?
Do a hard restart. Tap Volume up, Tap volume down then hold side button

you guys act like you can’t order online.

i’m definitely not salty. my phone will be delivered to my place without having to wait in line. clearly you had to wait in line and got offended :lol:

ya that too.. i had to wait in line for 30min to try on the apple watch band so i could order the correct size since there were reports online that apple's measuring tool was way off

i was grouped in with people purchasing, genius bar appointments, etc.

Bro I was in Texas and I needed a charger for my Apple Watch because I left mine at home and I thought I would just pop in to the Apple Store when they first opened. :smh:

Apple Stores were already busy enough unless it's not a Wednesday at 11am. Covid and them having a store limit can make it a much longer wait.

you guys act like you can’t order online.

i’m definitely not salty. my phone will be delivered to my place without having to wait in line. clearly you had to wait in line and got offended :lol:

You're responding too much

Some people like doing things in person and don't mind waiting.

and you're on a sneaker board talking about waiting in line. Come on b.

i’m on an internet forum but responding too much...ok :lol:

you guys are mad sensitive today. probably cranky from waiting in line

Because the point is, why do YOU care what others choose to do with THEIR time?

Are you an adult, because most adults have things going on in their own life where they aren't so concerned with others. 🤷‍♂️

Because the point is, why do YOU care what others choose to do with THEIR time?

Are you an adult, because most adults have things going on in their own life where they aren't so concerned with others. 🤷‍♂️

yet here you are concerned with my opinion :lol:

dat iron knee

Last edited:
Bro I was in Texas and I needed a charger for my Apple Watch because I left mine at home and I thought I would just pop in to the Apple Store when they first opened. :smh:

Apple Stores were already busy enough unless it's not a Wednesday at 11am. Covid and them having a store limit can make it a much longer wait.

I posted a few pages back my situation going to Apple back in the late summer. I almost spazzed out and caused it scene because to me it made no sense waiting so long for a 5-min pickup.

Yeah you literally have to wait outside in a queue for anything at the Apple store here. Returns, trade-ins, purchases or whatever—you’re in a line outside due to COVID and capacity restrictions. Not really sure why people outside an Apple store is such a shocker. :lol:

Yeah they can only have so many people in stores. Other wise its not safe for the employees and the customers.

Yeah you literally have to wait outside in a queue for anything at the Apple store here. Returns, trade-ins, purchases or whatever—you’re in a line outside due to COVID and capacity restrictions. Not really sure why people outside an Apple store is such a shocker. :lol:

I'm just glad I don't have to lineup for groceries or at Wal-Mart anymore. :lol: :smh:

Yeah but now we gotta worry about the 5G towers. Hope more people will try to burn them down.

Y’all don’t got Best Buy, target, etc? Curbside at Best Buy is legit. Haven’t stepped foot in an Apple store probably since December.

Back
Top Bottom