• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
sounds dumb but i kind of want to double up for the price :lol:

Low budget wireless earbuds are too good now to do this. I keep extra pair of MPow's in my car in case I need them. And even at $170 that's 5 of those.

I would only do that if I didn't have Apple Care, and even then they'll probably have new ones next year and do you want something that won't last a few months.

My mother in law just got the pro max. That thing is huge. Super glad I stuck with the pro, the size is perfect.

Still running on my MacBook Pro I got in summer 2011 :lol: abd I be putting that thing through hell

Im surprised at how good my late 2013 15” pro is doing. I edited some video a couple weeks back and worked on branding for my wife’s business. It’s still a capable machine.

Yeah my black macbook lasted me years until it started slowing down and I got mad and slammed my hand on the keyboard and I think damaged the hard drive. :lol:

seeing/hearing nothing but great things about the new m1 macbook air, might just pull the trigger on that instead of waiting for a sale

seeing/hearing nothing but great things about the new m1 macbook air, might just pull the trigger on that instead of waiting for a sale
I just got the new M1 Air and man what a night and day difference from my older MacBook I had:wow: hop on the education store online to get that discount 899 for the base model M1 Air. They didn’t ask for any documentation or anything which is great lol.

I just got the new M1 Air and man what a night and day difference from my older MacBook I had:wow: hop on the education store online to get that discount 899 for the base model M1 Air. They didn’t ask for any documentation or anything which is great lol.

yah i was thinking that since i have a few friends that are teachers so even if they ask i got a few that could help

just deciding on ram, seems like 8gb is perfectly fine but 16gb might be better for future proof

Just noticed for the first time that I’m getting 5G - that’s not bad for mobile data!

B2C534F9-8E0E-44D8-B321-1816BD160ADF.jpeg

After using the pro max now for about two week, I can’t see a reason for me to upgrade next year. I read that one of the models might be port less, but other than adding Touch ID to the power button, and removing the notch, what else could they do? The display is perfect for mobile use and the battery life has been a night and day difference to my 11 pro.

IM LIKING MY 12PRO MAX SO FAR. DESIGN IS SOLID. PHONE WEIGHT IS HEAVY BUT IM COOL WITH THAT.... BUT I HAVENT NOTICED ANY LIGHTING FAST SPEEDS SINCE SWITCHING TO VERIZON. IM ON 5G MOST OF THE TIME BUT IT’S NOT LIGHTING FAST LIKE I EXPECTED. AND IVE ONLY FOUND 2 SPOTS IN MY CITY(MEMPHIS) WITH 5GUW.... 1 SPOT IS ABOUT 7MIN FROM MY HOUSE, 1 IS 15MIN AWAY.

SO I WENT TO THE SPOT 7MIN FROM MY HOUSE AND TRIED TO COP THE BRUCE LEE KOBES THE OTHER DAY... STILL TOOK AN L.:smh: ITS DEF NOT AS FAST AS MY EXPECTATIONS WERE.

AND TODAY I SAW A VERIZON COMMERCIAL, AT THE BOTTOM IN SMALL PRINT IT SAID 5GUW IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN SOME PARTS OF SOME CITIES.

Got the MagSafe wallet finally. Without a case, the magnet is pretty weak. Just holding your phone can cause it to slide around on the back. With the MagSafe leather case, it is much stronger and secure. Doesn’t fall off when putting it into my jeans (Levi’s 511’s for reference). It’s expensive for what it is, but fits my needs perfectly.

IM LIKING MY 12PRO MAX SO FAR. DESIGN IS SOLID. PHONE WEIGHT IS HEAVY BUT IM COOL WITH THAT.... BUT I HAVENT NOTICED ANY LIGHTING FAST SPEEDS SINCE SWITCHING TO VERIZON. IM ON 5G MOST OF THE TIME BUT IT’S NOT LIGHTING FAST LIKE I EXPECTED. AND IVE ONLY FOUND 2 SPOTS IN MY CITY(MEMPHIS) WITH 5GUW.... 1 SPOT IS ABOUT 7MIN FROM MY HOUSE, 1 IS 15MIN AWAY.

SO I WENT TO THE SPOT 7MIN FROM MY HOUSE AND TRIED TO COP THE BRUCE LEE KOBES THE OTHER DAY... STILL TOOK AN L.:smh: ITS DEF NOT AS FAST AS MY EXPECTATIONS WERE.

AND TODAY I SAW A VERIZON COMMERCIAL, AT THE BOTTOM IN SMALL PRINT IT SAID 5GUW IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN SOME PARTS OF SOME CITIES.

Faster speeds won't help you on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom