Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So is the 12 mini really the deal/sweet spot on this phone? Everytime I go on store they always rave about how everyone prefers the mini. Can’t be true right? Lol

Looks like I have a faulty device. I just got the 12 as a bday give two days ago. It started over heating about an hour or so ago and the battery dropped from 80% to 27% in that time. Anyone else having troubles like this?

Mine gets super hot while charging and using it at the same time. Cant even charge it to 80 (from below 10). I unplug it at like the 40-50 range. My 11PM never had that issue.

Was it truly worth it?

I think so but main reason I did the switch was because about a month ago I dropped my XS Max and did a insurance claim. The refurb phone was a POS. Dropping calls like I was on Sprint (I have VZ), running slow, and battery was trash. I cant be dealing with those issues.

AirPods Max are available at target, I just ordered the space grey version supposed to come on Wednesday, Ill see how I like it and if they're fire ill keep'em if not Ill return them before the return date is up

Was it truly worth it?

Ngl, went from an 11PM to the 12PM mainly for the camera, shape and Apple Raw. Meh. Camera isnt all that different from the 11PM, better for sure but not leaps and bounds, Apple Raw is kinda whack so far, I do like the shape though. Much better with the flat edges but the 11 in a case was fine. Do I regret upgrading? No, but if I could go back in time knowing what I know now I coudve waited.

Ngl, went from an 11PM to the 12PM mainly for the camera, shape and Apple Raw. Meh. Camera isnt all that different from the 11PM, better for sure but not leaps and bounds, Apple Raw is kinda whack so far, I do like the shape though. Much better with the flat edges but the 11 in a case was fine. Do I regret upgrading? No, but if I could go back in time knowing what I know now I coudve waited.

Im on a XS Max I bought new off swappa for $680 a year ago. Do you have experience with that phone at all? Wondering how the 11PM compares.

11pm is barely any different than the XS max

all these phones the damn same IMO

TRUE!

I LIKE MY 12PM... BUT I REALLY REALLY HATE THAT YELLOW BUBBLE FOR “AUTO” OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS ON THE CAMERA. I WISH IT COULD BE TURNED OFF COMPLETELY.

jumping from the x to the 12 pro was a nice move. keeping my phone for a bit makes it real nice when i get a new one. i went from 4 to 6+ to x to 12 pro. i’ll probably never buy another +/max until my eyesight starts to go. the x and the 12 pro fit too nice in my pocket.

Is the ipad air worth it? Undecided if should jump from xs max to the new pro max or get an ipad. Have a macbook bro but mainly only surf web and for that only use my iphone which kills battery way quicker. Plan to buy today. Thanks. Was looking at the ipad pro. But for what im going to use it for should just go with air.

Im on a XS Max I bought new off swappa for $680 a year ago. Do you have experience with that phone at all? Wondering how the 11PM compares.

I use the camera a lot so thats the number 1 thing for me, I think the jump from an XSM to an 11PM/12PM is worth it just based on that.

Is the ipad air worth it? Undecided if should jump from xs max to the new pro max or get an ipad. Have a macbook bro but mainly only surf web and for that only use my iphone which kills battery way quicker. Plan to buy today. Thanks. Was looking at the ipad pro. But for what im going to use it for should just go with air.
I went from an xs max to 12 pro max and it was worth it for the the battery alone. Thing lasts 24 hours + easy
It’s also much faster and better overall. Def worth it
But I would also recommend an iPad Air :lol: my boy just got one and it’s nice.
just depends what you think you would get more use from
For me I’d rather have a new phone than a new iPad , I use my phone way more

I know I got the 12 PM because LiDar. :pimp: And new chip. I want to try the M1 chip everyone’s raving about. Don’t think I’m ever selling my 2017 MacBook. Might even ask to get cremated with my macbook and cell phone:rofl:

Anyone in public beta update to 14.4? My X is having issues with lag all of a sudden. Is this apples kill update

I went from an xs max to 12 pro max and it was worth it for the the battery alone. Thing lasts 24 hours + easy
It’s also much faster and better overall. Def worth it
But I would also recommend an iPad Air :lol: my boy just got one and it’s nice.
just depends what you think you would get more use from
For me I’d rather have a new phone than a new iPad , I use my phone way more

24 hours? Man ya’ll dont use your phones. Or maybe I just use it a lot. :lol: Can go from 100-10% in 6-8 hours.

Back
Top Bottom