Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How's the BFP compared to the APP's? Deciding between the two but sadly the BFP's aren't available here until later this year.
BFP has more bass, but it isn't overpowering. Fits really well with the ear hooks. But the case isn't MagSafe and is kind of cheap feeling compared to the APP case. I am happy with them.

I crushed one airpod pro 😢
The website confused me. I see I can buy one replacement airpod for $89 but it says they can repair…. I can’t tell if I save $ by bringing in my crushed one. No proof of purchase or Apple warranty
Nah they replacing. Bring the whole set. They can grab the serial off the case and see the warranty status but unless you got AppleCare on them, consider this replacement at out of warranty status. Physical damage is never covered under the limited warranty

Brave browser automatically blocks YouTube ads, that’s the only way I use it.

Good to know.

BFP has more bass, but it isn't overpowering. Fits really well with the ear hooks. But the case isn't MagSafe and is kind of cheap feeling compared to the APP case. I am happy with them.

Yeah I've watched hundreds of videos, review videos when they launched late last year. That cheap case, it not being Magsafe (or even wireless), and the overall size are the only downsides I feel. Still, good to hear feedback from someone here.

They finally launch here at the end of the month so I may do it.

Nah they replacing. Bring the whole set. They can grab the serial off the case and see the warranty status but unless you got AppleCare on them, consider this replacement at out of warranty status. Physical damage is never covered under the limited warranty

AC worth it on headphones?

are you going to use the BFP for the gym or athletic activity, if so go with them.

Pretty much everything. Gym, casual day-to-day stuff, phone calls, work/zoom meetings.

I have been using apples leather cases on my phones for years. I have one on my 12 Pro Max and it is def the worst fit ive had yet.

Finally found a case i like for my 16” M1 MBP and ordered it

Wife just copped the new 14” MBP

100% I’d appreciate that

Case

Ive never owned an Apple leather case but my old coworker swore by them, held his a couple of times and it does feel nice broken in but I like this a lot. Im very picky with cases, need something with good grip, I hate silicone cases and bulky cases, honestly my fav was clear cases cause they just grip nice but ugly when it yellows. This surprised me a ton, good out of the box feel, doesnt feel really any different now, maybe a TAD softer. I like it alot.

Case

Ive never owned an Apple leather case but my old coworker swore by them, held his a couple of times and it does feel nice broken in but I like this a lot. Im very picky with cases, need something with good grip, I hate silicone cases and bulky cases, honestly my fav was clear cases cause they just grip nice but ugly when it yellows. This surprised me a ton, good out of the box feel, doesnt feel really any different now, maybe a TAD softer. I like it alot.

Appreciate it man, got one on the way

I have been using apples leather cases on my phones for years. I have one on my 12 Pro Max and it is def the worst fit ive had yet.

Finally found a case i like for my 16” M1 MBP and ordered it

Wife just copped the new 14” MBP
For some reason the build quality of the leather cases from the 12 just hasn't been as good as before. I currently have a brown leather case for my 12 pro and it's okay. Patina looks nice along the edges of the case, but there are some QC issues with it.

I wish Apple released the Sequoia Green leather case for the 12 Pro. That color looks niceeee.

Don't own one, but I do own MBA M1 with standard build M1 8GB from Costco. Just for browsing and streaming, I LOVE it. No more fan noise, no more lagging when opening up System Preference, App Store, iMessage, Find My, Safari. It is VERY responsive. I've watched few reviews on YT about MBPro M chips and it seems they all are liking it. There is 1 YTer compares between M1 Pro and M1 Max, there aren't that many speed difference between the 2.

Hopefully someone here can help.

So last summer I got the iPhone 12 Pro (upgraded from the iPhone 6). I record a lot of videos and do editing in Final Cut Pro. Because of that I have a bunch of SanDisk iXpand flash drives (Pic #1) to store my videos, plus transfer them over to my Macbook Air to edit on Final Cut Pro.

I've noticed since getting my 12 Pro that all the videos I've record on that, which are on my flash drive, won't open on Quicktime when I click them (Pic #2). They also don't open on Final Cut Pro either, the files are greyed out (Pic #3). I never had this issue before with videos record on my iPhone 6.

sandisk-ixpand-connect-wireless.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 5.35.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 5.34.54 PM.png

Lol if you are simply using for browsing and watching, MBA M1 is more than enough and at half of price.
Now if you're YT creators, or doing photo editing, MBPro M1 definitely is recommended.
Just my 2 cents.

I'd be all over a 16" Air but we know how that goes. The Pro was worth the splurge for me but I agree that it's probably overkill for a lot of people :lol:.

Idk i feel like pro isnt overkill, even if u dont use it to the capcacity its built for at least its there for u just incase

Life changes n as it goes on u wanna do diff stuff, at least u will have a piece iof hardware that can manage music, vids, photography etc

Last edited:
Case

These look good go they work with MagSafe?

Back
Top Bottom