• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Well well here we are again.

Tuning in wife wants an update from the 13Pro - will see if anything makes me want to change from 14Pro

soul-glo-o10.gif

I also hope, maybe for a change, just do the iPhone first. That’s main reason people tune in. Just get right to it

The double tap is interesting? but the extra step of raising your wrist all that way up seems unnecessary or were they just exaggerating. Is that gonna be the only new selling feature?

Wait, that was the only new feature on the watch? I think I'm still good with my S8.

Do people really care about this carbon stuff that it would sway them from not buying apple products. Who’s tracking how much each device product is putting out these carbon emissions?

I honestly have no idea about all this carbon stuff and new materials. I hear it but if I like products I just buy them.

Do people really care about this carbon stuff that it would sway them from not buying apple products. Who’s tracking how much each device product is putting out these carbon emissions?

I honestly have no idea about all this carbon stuff and new materials. I hear it but if I like products I just buy them.
Ohh, there definitely are folks that are 1000% about this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom