• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Well there it is... Nice find.

I’ve been on the Apple brand clear wave since I jumped from my long-standing 6S+ to the 13,14 and now 15 pro maxes, mostly because the golds were so beautiful I didn’t want the design concealed by a case - they also match my Apple Watch. Seriously hoping I feel the same about the natural Ti but expectations are low.
I’m just hoping the Ti on the 15p models are as bullet proof at the Ultra. If that is the case then there won’t be a need for a… case 😅. Seriously, my Ultra has been banged up all the time and can’t notice anything. Fingers crossed. Will return the case and buy AppleCare instead.

Last edited:
I’m just hoping the Ti on the 15p models are add bullet proof at the Ultra. If that is the case then there won’t be a need for a… case 😅. Seriously, my Ultra has been banged up all the time and can’t notice anything. Fingers crossed. Will return the case and buy AppleCare instead.

That's good to hear on the ultra Ti being that it is a naturally "soft" metal - I'm def a bit nervous. I've had the same durability experience with both of my stainless steel watches, not a whiff of damage.

Never gone naked before but I know it's possible. My cousin is upgrading from his 12 pro, naked since launch, one scratch! Goat performance... lol.

We use the att warranty for the household. They just came to the house the week before last to replace my daughter's screen.

Does anyone have an off-brand Airpod case? I lost mine. Rather not pay $70 for the apple one if I don't need to.

Just going to keep my 12 pro max with the 90% battery. No fast charging ever. Always kept it around 80%.

Decided to upgrade. First time not going for a black phone. Natural titanium it is.

Any case reccs? I don’t like bulky cases at all. Also preferably something where I wont see dust everywhere on the case back since it’s a lighter color phone.

Back
Top Bottom