Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
APPLECARE+ might be the stupidest purchase of 2023 for me.

Finally need to use it for cracked back.
Set the appt online.
Show up to closest facility 30min before appt.
Wait.
My appt time comes and I give them my name.
They tell me they don’t have a tech there that can fix my screen so I need to reschedule
I walked out.
Go online again and set a new appt 3days later.
Show up to appt 30min early.
They see me and say, the part needs to be ordered.
It will take 7-10 days.
You have to leave your phone here on site.
No we don’t provide loaner phones.
Cancelled AppleCare+
(Mind you the deductible for screen replacement on APPLE+ is not FREE it also costs, never got to the pay part so I can’t say how much)

Go online to Asurion, my VERIZON insurance carrier.
File claim.
Tell them cracked screen.
$0 deductible and I take it in or they come to me.
They are coming to my office tomorrow to replace my screen.

**** APPLECARE+

What the heck you do?

Apple sent me another phone and I just had to send my phone back. Done.
I just wanted the back screen replaced.
Didn't choose the replace entire phone.
I was made aware of that option though. $100 I think.

Man take me back to the days where you had insurance and could walk in and get your replacement for like $50 or whatever it was :lol:

Asurion didn’t cover the back.
Said the iPhone14pro max doesn’t have e the option to replace back, so I have to get a new phone

APPLECARE+ might be the stupidest purchase of 2023 for me.

Finally need to use it for cracked back.
Set the appt online.
Show up to closest facility 30min before appt.
Wait.
My appt time comes and I give them my name.
They tell me they don’t have a tech there that can fix my screen so I need to reschedule
I walked out.
Go online again and set a new appt 3days later.
Show up to appt 30min early.
They see me and say, the part needs to be ordered.
It will take 7-10 days.
You have to leave your phone here on site.
No we don’t provide loaner phones.
Cancelled AppleCare+
(Mind you the deductible for screen replacement on APPLE+ is not FREE it also costs, never got to the pay part so I can’t say how much)

Go online to Asurion, my VERIZON insurance carrier.
File claim.
Tell them cracked screen.
$0 deductible and I take it in or they come to me.
They are coming to my office tomorrow to replace my screen.

**** APPLECARE+
For future reference I’f you crack the back might as well crack the front and vice versa so they just give you a whole new device

I assume they do that with the 15 too now

I learned that after I broke the back of my 14 and had to do the repair and come back hours later to pick up. Very annoying process

Never had too much experience with silicone cases, tried them once and thought they were too slippery. My friend was showing me something on his phone and noticed his silicone case was grippy af, decided to order one myself and again, its slippery as hell. I thought maybe it was the quality of silicone or different brands are gripper than others, but then I asked and apparently they get gripper with time after the case absorbs oils and stuff. Anyone had a similar experience?

Never had too much experience with silicone cases, tried them once and thought they were too slippery. My friend was showing me something on his phone and noticed his silicone case was grippy af, decided to order one myself and again, its slippery as hell. I thought maybe it was the quality of silicone or different brands are gripper than others, but then I asked and apparently they get gripper with time after the case absorbs oils and stuff. Anyone had a similar experience?

Yeah typically over time they’ll get better as you break down the outer coat that’s on there. Going in and out of your pocket will do that too. It’s technically not a good thing as it gets less slick since it’ll be harder to put in and out of your pocket but I understand completely about the slipperiness. I haven’t had a silicone case in a while, I have to keep mine in an otter box because of work (construction so lots of drops and dust at job sites), I miss using the silicone ones

Last time I used a silicone case was back in the iPhone 4 days. Didn't like it because it was hard to put in and take out of my jeans pocket since it was grippy.

What’s the next big innovation in smart phones?

I’ve yet to experience an iPhone with ProMotion either.

PRO MAX >>> PRO.

PRO FEELS LIKE A TIC TAC IN MY HANDS :smh:
Yea when I got the 15 I thought I would go down to the 15 pro kept plating with it and knew I’d regret it.

Felt way too small

The size of PM is perfect now, sadly :lol:

If they increase the size of the next PM I might be out though.

Yea when I got the 15 I thought I would go down to the 15 pro kept plating with it and knew I’d regret it.

Felt way too small

The size of PM is perfect now, sadly :lol:

If they increase the size of the next PM I might be out though.

I’VE BEEN ROCKING WITH THE LARGER VERSIONS SINCE THE 6+.

I’m still rocking the 11 pro but the last few months it’s been acting up (planned obsolescence????)

Anyways T-Mobile has the 14 and 15. Any major difference between the 2? I just need a newer phone with 512gb of space. Idc about all that other stuff

PRO MAX >>> PRO.

PRO FEELS LIKE A TIC TAC IN MY HANDS :smh:

I have a Pro for work and a Pro Max for personal. I actually like the Pro better because of the size. I feel like I fumble my PM like crazy these days. I'm sure if you have huge hands tho then the PM is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom