• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’m still on the 12 and have no plans on upgrading any time soon :lol:
shocked

You call out on everything :lol:

But all the phones do the exact same ****, if it don’t lag or cause issues it’s honestly pointless

I cash my phones out every year, then I say I won’t upgrade but here I am. Every winter I cop the newest one and sit there saying I’m a dunbass

thanfully i got out of the upgrade cycle after the iphonex. if i could easily get my photos and videos from my phone to my ipad pro or my hard drive i would have thugged it out with my 13PM much longer.

but because transfer speeds are limited via lightning cable and via air drop and uploading so much to icloud would take awhile its easier to just get a phone with higher capacity and usb-c level transfer speeds. ill be be good for the next 3-5 years minimum especially because i use my ipad as my primary computing device.

I’m on a 12 Pro Max. Gonna get the latest phone when it drops and probably the latest Apple Watch. I still use the series 3.

Done deal with the 1TB 15PM

I usually go with a leather case + detachable folding wallet combo because I don’t mind the size and I like having everything on me at once. But I’ll give this a try and see how I like it
IMG_1322.jpeg

Done deal with the 1TB 15PM

I usually go with a leather case + detachable folding wallet combo because I don’t mind the size and I like having everything on me at once. But I’ll give this a try and see how I like it
IMG_1322.jpeg

I absolutely love the Apple wallet, but that 3 card limit always pushes me back to an actual wallet.

I absolutely love the Apple wallet, but that 3 card limit always pushes me back to an actual wallet.

When ever I think about it, I feel like I don’t NEED a big bulky wallet situation, but then I remember my Costco membership card that we use atleast 2-3 times amount. My pba card just in case I get pulled over, my insurance card for doctors visits etc. all cards that if I didn’t have on me because it’s already in my wallet I’d forget to take or lose lol

I’ve been using blackbrook cases since the my iPhone X and honestly I don’t mind the size. And since the case is detachable I can just have my phone if I need to. But I still like the idea of slimming it down if I’m just going out to dinner with my wife, or out for drinks, or two a game or something.

This is the style i generally go with, and what I have coming in tomorrow. It’s slightly different than the one I have now but we’ll see how I like it. Only down side outside of the the bulk ones is the price. But they’re great quality and have been using them years.

IMG_1326.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom