Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

exactly. I remember when banks started coming out with apps that had the ability to transfer funds between accounts and other financial transactions....i said hell nah. Now?? tsssssssssssssssssss.... i rarely have to even go in the bank anymore.
hell i remember when social media first came out etc... and folks was on some what thats crazy talking to strangers... talking to ppl i know typing as oppose to voice is just crazy and out there... now look at things... hell most ppl nowadays talk more thru typing then voice on the reg

apple watch with the metal band would be cool

im just not into wearing watches tho unles
yea with iCloud security flaw that released every celebrities noodz there is no way im trusting Apple Pay with my credit cards

it wasnt a seciruty flaw

they got into accounts through phishing or figuring out passwords.

no hacking

what they say about the sapphire glass? Is the new iphone gonna have it? and is it on both models?

That's all i need to know.

Do you know how a camera works?

Sit down.
Do you? Or are you just trying not to admit that Apple didn't impress once again

Yes I do.

I know that the sensor and glass are more important than the megapixels.

A newer sensor with lower megapixes > a cheaper sensor with 20 MP...

Megapixels are more so important for printing. How many images are you printing off your phone, b?

Read and gain knowledge to free you of that ignorance you hold so tightly.

http://godigitalslr.com/truth-megapixels/
Putting it simply,

More megapixels allows you to make LARGER prints.

At smaller print sizes, the difference in megapixels is indistinguishable.

If you want a camera, go buy a camera.
SO that's you're response to Apple dropping the ball again?

"It's a phone not a camera anyway, if you want a camera go buy a camera"

:rofl:

i understand Megapixels arent everything. But come on all the new phones right now are coming with 13-16mp cameras. Not to mention better screen resolution than the iPhone. Just admit it, they are dropping the ball and getting lazy. They know they don't have to impress people anymore, you guys will buy it no matter what........

So you're saying, they should add a bunch of stuff to fill up the stat sheet...

You really just don't know how cameras work. You think making a 20MP camera on a phone will make a difference when the screen resolution won't display it any better than an 8MP camera.
Well that's fine because the new Note has a 2560x1440 resolution while the iPhone 6+ has a 1990x1080 resolution.  So enjoy that

Bruh... That ain't much of a difference. But keep telling yourself it is.

But do you. Buy what phone you want, but don't sit here and act like people who buy iPhones are dumb because we don't get suckered into the same **** you do.

I can take a picture on a 5DMK3 and it will look the same on your phone and mine.

DSC_5000.jpg

Ehhhh...

so they couldnt waterproof it like the GS5 :smh:

just want you to buy that $50 LifeProof case :smh: :smh:

What they say about the sapphire glass? Is the new iphone gonna have it? And is it on both models?

What exactly is the purpose of the iwatch other than flexing with your MacBook and iPhone in public? No srs question

Watch is Chunky
what they say about the sapphire glass? Is the new iphone gonna have it? and is it on both models?

The screen is protected by "Ion-strengthened glass", which is curved around the edges for a more seamless experience when swiping. The screen itself is an LCD with "Retina HD," which translates to 750 x 1,334 pixels. This pushes the pixel density to 348ppi.

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_unveils_a_47inch_iphone_6_with_retina_hd_screen-news-9595.php

Well that's fine because the new Note has a 2560x1440 resolution while the iPhone 6+ has a 1990x1080 resolution.  So enjoy that
Bruh... That ain't much of a difference. But keep telling yourself it is.

But do you. Buy what phone you want, but don't sit here and act like people who buy iPhones are dumb because we don't get suckered into the same **** you do.

I can take a picture on a 5DMK3 and it will look the same on your phone and mine.
omg 
roll.gif

LIterally you are doing exactly what you just told me im doing.  Getting suckered into buying Apples inferior products, and trying to justify why

"Dude it's not even that big of a difference who cares, it's made by Apple so it's gonna be better"

Back
Top Bottom