Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm good wit my 5s..phone it's perfect size any bigger and it's just uncomfortable to use wit one hand

Last edited:

So you're saying, they should add a bunch of stuff to fill up the stat sheet...

You really just don't know how cameras work. You think making a 20MP camera on a phone will make a difference when the screen resolution won't display it any better than an 8MP camera.

I'm sitting here discussing this with someone who is so blind to the facts that they refuse to just give it up.

You're amazed by bigger numbers, but are blind to the fact that there's no difference in results.

Do you know what a larger MP camera requires? A bigger battery... Do you know what a 16MP camera takes? Larger image/Video files.

So you'd rather have a camera that drains more battery and fills up more space on your phone, but has NO visual differences from an 8MP camera?

Even though that 8MP camera has a new sensor, better glass, and an OS taking full advantage of its capabilities?

Apple didn't drop the ball, you jus don't know what the hell you're talking about. Its a camera. Know a camera before you speak on it.

Yo the type of person that rather have a bigger engine and more HP rather than a lighter car that can put out the same numbers at the track.
lol no. no. and no. no difference in results? 13mp is the standard. has been the standard for 2 years now. apple is at 8. they give u new materials and a new lens... so now its incrementally better. you assume that everyone who takes pictures only looks at it on their phones. and u also assume that the standard now is below what apple is putting out.

however... u had 8mp last year right? now ur phone screen just went from whatever puny size it was to 4.7 (still under the average flagship) with the increase in screen size... 8mp will become less tolerable. and being "just fine" for social media is now acceptable? since when has "just fine" been ok? since when is apple ok with "just fine"?  apple dropped the ball with the camera. at this rate theyll say next year the lens is made of hurricane-proof glass with platinum crystals surrounding the bezel... youll say "its just fine... its a better lens" lmao. the OS taking full advantage bla bla.... is apple playing catchup to whats been out for months.

if you're gonna act like a tech fan/geek...at least keep it real. you the type to argue why your turbocharged honda civic is better than the lambo you're parked next to because you hooked yours up.
So true.

iPhone 6 and 6 Plus = Galaxy S4 and Note 2. Not just because of the Camera

SRS

Also with camera phones, the real test is with two things that make point and shoots and DSLRs just better. MP won't save you from shooting in low light and shooting with flash. Each camera and cell phone reacts differently and is something to consider if you are that picky about the camera on your cell phone.

Must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see many of yall being honest tho, whether you want it or not and why. VERY surprised. Honesty is better for the industry

How are you guys getting forced out of your unlimited data plans? When I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 5s, I was able to keep my unlimited data.

Last edited:
Just seen this on Twitter 
laugh.gif

Me: "You see the new apple watch?"
Brother in Law: "Can you view pics or video on the watch?"
Me: "Yea you can view pictures on it."
Brother In Law: "YES! I can view my saved Fappening pictures, and put them on my apple watch, while I handle my business."
Me: WTF!? :smh::x

Doing it

That 6 plus almost lines up with the iPad mini :x

iphone_6_sizes_1000.jpg

Not the actual 6 but you could get an idea by the size next to the ipads

Last edited:
When pre-ordering, do you have to pay first? or do you pay when you pick the phone up? I never preorder before.

So you're saying, they should add a bunch of stuff to fill up the stat sheet...

You really just don't know how cameras work. You think making a 20MP camera on a phone will make a difference when the screen resolution won't display it any better than an 8MP camera.

I'm sitting here discussing this with someone who is so blind to the facts that they refuse to just give it up.

You're amazed by bigger numbers, but are blind to the fact that there's no difference in results.

Do you know what a larger MP camera requires? A bigger battery... Do you know what a 16MP camera takes? Larger image/Video files.

So you'd rather have a camera that drains more battery and fills up more space on your phone, but has NO visual differences from an 8MP camera?

Even though that 8MP camera has a new sensor, better glass, and an OS taking full advantage of its capabilities?

Apple didn't drop the ball, you jus don't know what the hell you're talking about. Its a camera. Know a camera before you speak on it.

Yo the type of person that rather have a bigger engine and more HP rather than a lighter car that can put out the same numbers at the track.
lol no. no. and no. no difference in results? 13mp is the standard. has been the standard for 2 years now. apple is at 8. they give u new materials and a new lens... so now its incrementally better. you assume that everyone who takes pictures only looks at it on their phones. and u also assume that the standard now is below what apple is putting out.

however... u had 8mp last year right? now ur phone screen just went from whatever puny size it was to 4.7 (still under the average flagship) with the increase in screen size... 8mp will become less tolerable. and being "just fine" for social media is now acceptable? since when has "just fine" been ok? since when is apple ok with "just fine"?  apple dropped the ball with the camera. at this rate theyll say next year the lens is made of hurricane-proof glass with platinum crystals surrounding the bezel... youll say "its just fine... its a better lens" lmao. the OS taking full advantage bla bla.... is apple playing catchup to whats been out for months.

if you're gonna act like a tech fan/geek...at least keep it real. you the type to argue why your turbocharged honda civic is better than the lambo you're parked next to because you hooked yours up.

El Oh El.

The standard for what? Tech blogs and fanboys who sit around and argue numbers all day to dictate who's superior?

I broke down how a camera works for you. I can show you an 8MP photo and a 16mp photo on the computer right now and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Despite the screen resolution.

But you know what, I'm done talking about this. Cause neither one of you know what the hell ya'll talking about. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom