Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
since I bought the Galaxy on the Verizon Edge Plan less than a year ago..I had to pa $367 / 60% of that phone to get the 6..I didnt do it..maybe later to get the 6 Plus.

Where are these videos y'all were talking about with the blenders and the people dropping them on the ground?
I saw a dude on Dan leBetard show drop his on accident outside the Apple store, crowds expression was priceless

Last edited:
Where are these videos y'all were talking about with the blenders and the people dropping them on the ground?
I saw a dude on Dan leBetard show drop his on accident outside the Apple store, crowds expression was priceless
you talking about "will it blend"?

I'm like 20th in the preorder line in Georgetown right now. Glad I went to a happy hour before this.

There is still a long line at the verizon store near me outside the door
I was just told this same thing about Verizon here. Friend got there around 730 to pick his up he pre-ordered, line was wrapped around the buliding (Verizon store connected with a tax office, cold stone, dry cleaners, and lil caesar's)

I said well more people up here have Verizon, AT&T wasnt offered as much until about 5-6 years ago and LTE just got here for AT&T

heading to AT&T after i get off in the next hour. Gonna just mess round with the phones on display. If they got stock i may just do it but im not waiting in no line :lol:

Wait ... so its a blender ad tho right but why he choppin up perfectly good phones?

Just prove how strong the blade is?

:smh:

Man if this i6 or 6+ gets dropped the screens do more than crack, they are dislodged from the base of the side. SMH, they appear to be cheaply made. Hopefully when they fully restock (Black Friday from the sound of it) this will be fixed. Cracked screens I can live with, but what I see in this video, I don't think the phone would function for long after being dropped, check it out

Last edited:
Really want that iPhone 6 64GB ,gon have to wait...it's all good tho. The phone feels good but kind of slippery, and it does appear that the screen doesn't line up with the body, like it sticks out slightly. I was playing with it for the longest lol

Man if this i6 or 6+ gets dropped the screens do more than crack, they are dislodged from the base of the side. SMH, they appear to be cheaply made. Hopefully when they fully restock (Black Friday from the sound of it) this will be fixed. Cracked screens I can live with, but what I see in this video, I don't think the phone would function for long after being dropped, check it out

otterbox defender till i die 

rather have a safe phone than a sexy one

otterboxes make the phone look like trash.....that best buy warranty $0 deductible, unlimited claims = naked all day :smokin

otterbox defender till i die 

rather have a safe phone than a sexy one

CORRECT... pulled off ob on my 4s & it looks brand new still :pimp:

sick.gif

roll.gif

@YasBeyonce: I ******* DROPPED IT TRYING TO TAKE IT OUT THE BOX FFS pic.twitter.com/fClsz1pG10

Thank you for the reply sirs.

Next question...

I've always had the black iphone, never white screen. Do the white screens get dirty over time? Like under the glass around the edges? I work around oil, and don't want the oil seeping in and looking like crap after 6 months.

I've had a white 3gs and a white 5s, in the year that I've had it I haven't had any crud build up on the inside of the white screen. Working around oil though YMMV.

Could've got the 6 had my 4S not been cracked smh, hopefully as I get closer to my contract end date I'll upgrade. If I want to switch I have to switch first then pay the ETF cause if I do it before I switch my number will disappear smh

Waiting out for 6 plus, too lazy to go and check stores, might just order onine, and wait the 2 month wait lol

Back
Top Bottom