Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is it really worth upgrading from a 5s to a 6 plus? I'm really considering pulling the trigger right now

seems like when reduce motion is on my phone moves slower

but with that on ish movies like lighting through apps 

i may just keep it on the bat life good and im always near a power source 

go play with one in a store and decide on your own. I just did at an att shop and think I'll go for the 6 the 6plus while I could use it would be clunky in my pockets at work and I'm not going to do the old man clip on my belt look with that phone.

What's the most peeps are getting for their 5 at att? If they give me $300, or close, I might just buy the 6 outright and use my contract for the 6s or 7.

they are giving 300
I believe you have to use the money to buy a phone on contact or next agreement
no you dont, you can use it on aNYthing in the store chargers cases including an iphone 6 outright
I was just going off of what I seen on their website

Lol you still have to pay something when you take your phone in for applecare.  Not like you can just go nilly willy with your phone cuz you have applecare. 
[/quote

Exactly what you pay in fees plus the replacement cost is damn near the cost of a new phone.... in fact it's more if you bought the phone at contract price. Paying for two phones just in case you destroy one iuno.....just seems easier to not tear up the phone or if clumsy rock a case

i got my 6+ pre order on friday, but went today to buy the 6.

both 64gb... i'm gonna keep the 6 and sell the 6+ to someone who wasn't able to get one on launch (the phone is dry in toronto area).

the 6+ was just too big. couldn't text with 1 hand and felt like i was going to drop it.

Apple care is useless. Just add Total Equipment Protection on your phone plan.

-If you lose it or it gets stolen, just pay a $200 deductible
-If it gets damaged, pay a $200 deductible and sell the broken phone

Apple care is useless. Just add Total Equipment Protection on your phone plan.

-If you lose it or it gets stolen, just pay a $200 deductible
-If it gets damaged, pay a $200 deductible and sell the broken phone

Overall your paying monthly and more, I'm good lol

Anybody with the neo hybrid like there case? Still waiting for mine to come in. Got an email yesterday saying that the buttons didn't work so there sending button stabilizers

Yeah, I have one and I got the "fix" on friday.

It's like a clear plastic sheet to take up the space

So it's just a plastic sheet? :lol:

The case itself is not as bad as I thought though, pretty solid.

So it's just a plastic sheet? :lol:

The case itself is not as bad as I thought though, pretty solid.

Yeah, it's two plastic pieces of paper in the same shape of the volume buttons that you put inside to take up the extra space

I'm opting for AppleCare so I can just go naked and not worry other than losing the phone or getting stolen

Another year of coverage is good and will last til the next phone

exactly what I was thinking, probably gon go #teamnocase
Might have to do the same thing
If the camera didnt stick out no case wouldnt be a bad thing but you will scratch the glass in a few month without a case 

Im surprised no one has mentioned that major design flaw on making the phone too thin 
mean.gif

The camera sticking out is stupid for sure. apple has a built in design flaw to improve on next generation just like how the OG iPhone needed adapter to use non Apple headphones :x :lol:

[/B]
Not knocking folks who got the 6+. But I'm sorry for a phone screen to be that big (damn near the biggest of all) and not have video pane nor multitasking is a big let down

One thing that sucks but is not a deal breaker. I can see apple adding it on in the future using that double tap on the finger print sensor. Other than that, I dont care that I cant view maps and watch videos at the same time.

So what I can do is buy apple care .. Say my phone is lost . Pay $80 and have two phones ????

One thing that sucks but is not a dea

l breaker. I can see apple adding it on in the future using that double tap on the finger print sensor. Other than that, I dont care that I cant view maps and watch videos at the same time.

I think it'll be added along with some other neat cool tricks with a jailbreak, then Apple will pay off the tweaker oops I meant use heavy research and add it in a ios update or a s model

My 6+ is definately Charging too slow .. I have been charging it for about an hour and it went from 5% - 24%...
Anyone else having issues???

So can I buy the Apple care .. Say my phone is lost and get a replacement iphone 6??? I won't do it right away but say in December can I make the claim and come up on two iphone 6?

Back
Top Bottom