Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
they both have HD retina screen.... camera is the same minus one thing which doesnt make a difference.

cant mention the battery because much bigger screen= much bigger battery otherwise if you have a small battery the phone would go 100-0 in about 4 hours

an whats my Kobe jerseys have to do with anything? i bought em for $100 a piece and sold most for $250+ :pimp:

got my iphone for free :pimp:

@Zyzz
 Have you played with the 6 & 6+ in store? 6+ is huge man lol 

I was set on the 6+ till I compared the 2

No i havent, i will this week when i have time. If worse comes to worse ill exchange the 6+ for a 6 if it doesnt feel good to use for a few days. I asked in the apple chat and was told can exchange no issue and no restocking fee so ill just get the 6 64gb and call it a day if it comes to that.

i dont have huge hands either :lol:

dunno double the battery,better camera, hd screen #isthatenough

An hour longer isn't double the battery, the camera is still 8mp and the HD screen is just a higher pixel count from a bigger screen...

I was just asking cause I've peeped a lot of elitist attitudes from people with a 6+. I find the concept of the 6+ is to appease samsung users. I don't know why anyone who's been using an iPhone for a minute and I mean those who came from that real 3.5 in screen era would join that phablet life. Nothing wrong with purchasing the phone 6+ but I don't think it should be looked as superior to the 6. If anything it's for the bandwagoners...

So sprint doesn't offer trade ins and they don't sell the iPhone at retail, I should have stood with AT&T, sprint sucks balls.

@Zyzz

No i havent, i will this week when i have time. If worse comes to worse ill exchange the 6+ for a 6 if it doesnt feel good to use for a few days. I asked in the apple chat and was told can exchange no issue and no restocking fee so ill just get the 6 64gb and call it a day if it comes to that.

Before you return it you might sell it and grab the 6 outright and pocket a couple hundred easy

I would just be getting the back replaced, that's what's kinda shattered.
Oh they'd probably have no idea then, the only thing we ever looked for were screens/batteries. Skip paying to have the back fixed though, you can do it yourself for like $10. It's literally just 2 screws, takes 30 seconds

i think with the newer phones it has to do with the 2 little screws on the bottom and anyone from apple can tell instantly if its been opened

For most repairs you had to mess with an adhesive part in the back. You can tell when it's been tampered with, and if there's no repairs tied to the serial number, it's a dead give away. Last one I worked on was the 5 though

@Zyzz

Before you return it you might sell it and grab the 6 outright and pocket a couple hundred easy

Ive thought of that but worried about scams bruh, dudes are ruthless these days and hate selling to random people :x

Lol; that video dude posted up there^^^with the Asians being the first people in all those lines grabbing all those phones, turning them over to one person who then when and sold them to a bulk buyer. That hustle game was in them 100%

Last edited:

i dont have huge hands either
laugh.gif
My dude @al3x89  had a 6+ and switched to the 6 for better comfort. He has bigger hands than I do too lol 

Oh they'd probably have no idea then, the only thing we ever looked for were screens/batteries. Skip paying to have the back fixed though, you can do it yourself for like $10. It's literally just 2 screws, takes 30 seconds
For most repairs you had to mess with an adhesive part in the back. You can tell when it's been tampered with, and if there's no repairs tied to the serial number, it's a dead give away. Last one I worked on was the 5 though
im a fix the back myself then! probably gonna order the parts off amazon like I've done in the last for repairs my friends used to do. And then when the times right, trade it in and get the 6 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Apple civil war in this mug. Haha. I don't even think Andriod users have this issue amongst themselves with the Note to the regular Galaxy. I am still not used to this tech pride.

Why does the 6+ have to be better or the 6 be not as good

It's personal preference just like if you want an android or iPhone :smh:

I got a 6+ and see nothing wrong with the 6, it's the same size as my GS3 that I had before this upgrade. Nothing wrong with it all. Personally I do not feel like the 6+ is too big that you can't handle or enjoy it. Bigger isn't always better. Just enjoy what you got or are getting and sthu about trying to make others feel inferior with their purchases

And yeah all these repetitive questions gotta stop, take time to read within 2-3 pages and you'll find your answer because the same ish is getting asked about like 4x per page

Last edited:
my issue is peope making others feel like the 6 is crap but they are practically the same phone. same chips, same everything in side that runs it. it does nothing no different. It just has a bigger screen,

no idea why dudes act like a boss over buying a $100 more expensive phone :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom