Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm really loving this 6+. Battery life is stellar.

Got the Zagg glass screen protector... It kinda enhances the device in a way.

Not sure I like the Supcase I have... Might jump on the Incipio Rival...

My iPhone 6 arrives on Monday. Feels good to join the club.
nthat.gif

Think I'm gonna sell this 6 and cop the Plus.

Went to the Apple Store yesterday and toyed with the Plus again. That screen is too damn glorious.

Im new to the jailbreak game and was looking to get NFL Gamepass. I was doing some research but everything I found was for ios7. Does anyone know how to get it for ios8? I'm sorry if it has already been discussed

I may be wrong but that email looks like a phishing scam. Just the way it's worded doesn't seem like something that would come from a legit company. "So our security team need to check your account" not even a proper sentence. I may be nitpicking but I'd be sure before you log into anything

[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Called T-Mobile to return my iPhone 6+ 16gb for a 64gb its on back order and going to take 6 weeks to receive ****kkkkkkkkkk

i want a i might have to settle for a silver or gold 64gb 6. space gray is impossible to find in the bay area. i wanna get one before they come with iOS 8.1.1.

i want a i might have to settle for a silver or gold 64gb 6. space gray is impossible to find in the bay area. i wanna get one before they come with iOS 8.1.1.

What part of the bay area are you from and what carrier? There's a bunch of Apple stores that carry the 6 in space gray Walnut Creek, Emeryville, Pleasanton

What part of the bay area are you from and what carrier? There's a bunch of Apple stores that carry the 6 in space gray Walnut Creek, Emeryville, Pleasanton
i need one for AT&T everywhere has them for the other carriers. ill search around again tomorrow since it will be monday and shipments will be in everywhere.

i need one for AT&T everywhere has them for the other carriers. ill search around again tomorrow since it will be monday and shipments will be in everywhere.

You could always buy the Verizon or TMO version for full price. Those will be unlocked for ATT but then again, you gotta pay in full

My dad was just showing me some pics he took on his iPhone 6

Screen is sooooo small :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom