Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Question for you guys. I've had the 128gb 6 since it came out and love it. Although I wish I would've got the bigger screen. I got a friend offering me his new note 4 with the gear 2 straight up for my phone. Would you pull the trigger?

My sister has the Note 4 and she loves it. I'll admit there are some advantages with Android but I'm happy as hell with the 6+

AND all the gear included? I say fair trade!

This 6+ is a game changer, B.

Agreed. I've had mine since the RD and it still has incredible battery life.

It took Apple long enough to make a large phone, but whey they did, they executed well.

I was disappointed they didn't put in a larger battery. Still small compared to other big phones. Waiting for fedex to deliver my 6+ today. Couldn't deal with this 5 anymore.

I was disappointed they didn't put in a larger battery. Still small compared to other big phones. Waiting for fedex to deliver my 6+ today. Couldn't deal with this 5 anymore.

Even with that small battery it still last as long if not longer than adroid tablets/phones

My sister has the Note 4 and she loves it. I'll admit there are some advantages with Android but I'm happy as hell with the 6+

AND all the gear included? I say fair trade!

Appreciate the input. Those big screens are nice. The 6 is nice for just my entertainment but with work, a couple kids, school and trying to get into a business I wanted to look at something that could serve closer to a pda. Maybe I need to spend more time tinkering with it. I jailbroke it and everything. Just need to look up apps to better manage mail, office docs etc

Last edited:

Even with that small battery it still last as long if not longer than adroid tablets/phones

Idk about that man :lol: my partner has a Droid... with normal use, that **** can go for DAYS without charge :x

Last edited:
I reckon y'all are talking about the Droid Turbo and its quick charge feature going from 0%-85% in about 15 minutes

I remember why I hate itunes so much. Plugged my new phone to activate. Then it was restoring from my last backup and then it needed a software update. Then it was backing up the phone. 3 hours later and it wasn't done yet. I just disconnected that crap.

I posted this in the Fools Wildin Thread too

The iPhone resell game is strong
laugh.gif

I went to the Apple Store today and complained like hell. They tested my battery and said their software said nothing was wrong. I told them look at what the your usage tells me idgaf what your diagnostics says. End up getting a replacement for free under warranty. This is what it's looking like now, decent to me for now I'm sure it'll be worst next week :lol:

View media item 1339077

People shouldn't compare usage with others. Each app kills battery differently. I can be on safari all day and get 14hrs usage, doesn't mean my battery is better than the next person who was on fb all day or was playing clash of clans.

Abt the two lines unlimited data, text, etc w tmobile for $100..If I already had a family plan with Tmobile would I be able to switch over to this new plan or is it only for new subscribers?

My lightning cable is slowly ripping apart, where can I get an authentic Lightning cable with out paying apples 20$ price tag?

Back
Top Bottom