• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
AppleCare is the best to me honestly

I'll never use that stupid Asurion again where I been paying $10/month and a year in something goes wrong and I have to pay a $200 deductible? Nah I'm good

I'll never use that stupid Asurion again where I been paying $10/month and a year in something goes wrong and I have to pay a $200 deductible? Nah I'm good

:lol:

Tried to tell you man. It just isn't worth it (besides the early "upgrade" with Jump!) in the long run. $120/yr + $200 deductible + having no phone while waiting for your replacement? No thanks, Jeff.

AppleCare+ ftw.

:lol:

Tried to tell you man. It just isn't worth it (besides the early "upgrade" with Jump!) in the long run. $120/yr + $200 deductible + having no phone while waiting for your replacement? No thanks, Jeff.

AppleCare+ ftw.
Lol nah I haven't used Asurion since sidekick days. Yeah I pay the $10 solely for Jump. I had a little scratch on my 6, and T-Mobile wanted me to pay a deductible, Apple replaced it for free

I roll with assurion. If you get a bad phone you can always talk them into a new one. If they don't have one T-Mobile will give you a new one. It's not like they make you keep a phone that isn't working right.

I got a backup phone though always.

Asurion is only worth it if you lose your phone.

I think buying Applecare up front is stupid too because you can always just go into a store and get a refurbish swap.

if you never use it...how is it worth it?

Srs question, not coming at you, bro.

I ask because I had it for 10 plus years and never used it.
Wel whenever I had a scratch on my phone or whatever I didn't like about it I took it to verizon and they always replaced it

Asurion is only worth it if you lose your phone.

I think buying Applecare up front is stupid too because you can always just go into a store and get a refurbish swap.

apple care is worth the price

apple aint giving you anything for a cracked screen, water dmage, or broken phone without it.

I will literally PayPal someone $5 if they can help me get NBA league running on my jail broken 6+. I've b en searching and searching and everything is usually outdated.

So im looking to upgrade my iphone 4 to a 6, anyone know where i can get the best trade in value for the 4? 

Back
Top Bottom