Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I wanna use my 6+ without a case so bad but i know im gonna drop it and this thing is gonna break
laugh.gif

i use the black apple leather case and it does the job but smh
I tried this route to test it out when I'm home at home and I've had many close calls with slippage. Not worth it imo 

Anyone here mess with the otterbox commuter? Just ordered one and a zagg tempered glass. Was thinking of getting either the one that doesn't let people see your phone or the mirrored one (which I don't know the purpose of lol) but opted to get the normal one.

Last edited:
Anyone here mess with the otterbox commuter? Just ordered one and a zagg tempered glass. Was thinking of getting either the one that doesn't let people see your phone or the mirrored one (which I don't know the purpose of lol) but opted to get the normal one.

Im using the defender now so I can't speak much for the commuter series but I have used a couple of those two piece cases before. Just installed my 3rd zagg sheild and will probably keep using them. All the one I've replaced shattered after a major drop with cases similar to the otterbox commuter. So I can only assume that the tempered glass somehow took the impact instead of the actual screen but also cases like the commuter don't really take impact well and your phone may still break.

I wanna use my 6+ without a case so bad but i know im gonna drop it and this thing is gonna break :lol:

I wanna use my 6+ without a case so bad but i know im gonna drop it and this thing is gonna break :lol:

Same boat you are in. I've never used a case before on any of my iPhone's before the plus, but this phone seems too big to rock naked.

Last edited:
Question,I got a 6 reg.Ive deleted photos.Even erased it in the deleted folder.Yet,it still says it's holding memory!Any know the reason and how to free up space?Dont want to reset the phone though.and about icloud,I just want to save pictures,Will internal memory be taken up on my phone from the app itself,or those pics stored in icloud? And I is there a way to view what's in icloud from safari?

Dang I don't have a seperate computer.I wonder if I delete apps like fbook and Instagram,will it rid the cach before installing it again.As for pics,gotta find another way.Dont make any sense why it holds memory when its deleted!! Dam you apple!!

anyone have a problem with safari crashing all the time on there iphone?

That's and freezing while I surf nt :smh: this phone sucks b. The absolute worst iPhone to date. 1gm of ram is a joke. Never owned a galaxy or anythjng other than apple or blackberry but I'm gonna get that s6 edge this weekend.

Edit: scratch that I'm going back to bb. Actual keyboard>>>> touch screen keyboard.

Last edited:
I wonder how people be paying 50 bucks for everything unlimited on T-Mobile
Same here :nerd:
I just jumped back on to T-mobile after having AT&T for 6 years, and I love the fact that I don't have any data anxiety no mo lol
Had T-Mobile before and it was trash juice but now I must say I have no complaints thus far and I'm enjoying the service, and the wifi calling is clutch

Question for yall...

My wife and I have been on the same Apple ID for our iPad and iTunes for a LONGGG time...  Its under my email but she's the one that purchased music to it for the most part...  She finally got an iPhone in December so she used it as her login for Apple ID, then I got an iPhone for the first time last month...  I thought it would be fine just using the same ID but our Cloud space is almost gone now and I'm getting notifications about her phone logging into facetime and whatnot...

Is it possible to change the current Apple ID to her email address and make a new one under mine?

So im currently on AT&T and im kinda interested in T-mobile's plans .
Is it worth to save 15-20$ a month in going with TMo for the same plan except that with TMo i don't get charged when I go over my data for the month.
What's yall opinions ?:nerd:

So im currently on AT&T and im kinda interested in T-mobile's plans .
Is it worth to save 15-20$ a month in going with TMo for the same plan except that with TMo i don't get charged when I go over my data for the month.
What's yall opinions ?:nerd:

It's worth it. I have no complaints with t-mobile (I live in nyc if that matters)

I just gotta 6Plus what do you guys use for running. I tried arm sleeves but they mess up in a month. I'm thinking one of those belt things for running.

Back
Top Bottom