Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Now that this summer is heating up now, my phone gets really hot. I think my charger is messed up. Been having problems since the first week I got the phone. When I plug the charger to my phone sometimes it won't charge or it'll recognize the charger then immediately not. It'll beep over and over until I push the plug in more.

Now that this summer is heating up now, my phone gets really hot. I think my charger is messed up. Been having problems since the first week I got the phone. When I plug the charger to my phone sometimes it won't charge or it'll recognize the charger then immediately not. It'll beep over and over until I push the plug in more.

you probably have pocket lint in the charging port. took mine to Apple to find that out and a fellow NTer had the same problem. i gave him the same solution that Apple did to mine and his worked after. take a light and flash in it the port and take a paperclip and dig out whatever is stuck in there. if not you may have another issue.

In because I copped a 6 in Gold about two weeks ago, definitely looking forward to updates from this thread. Idk if I made the right decision with the 16 GB version, then again I'm not big on pictures and only care for about ~200 songs.

I never run the updates. I don't understand why that should use my GB.

If I add an 9.0.1 upgrade for example, it should replace the GB that the old OS used. Soon you'll need a minimum of over 16gb just to have an OS

Have finally joined the dark side

Copped the 6 plus today after having the galaxy since the s3

Let's see what this is about

Had my 6+ for a month damn thing bending on one side already smh

How?
Is it in your pocket a lot while you sit down.
Are your pants tight.
You just gave a scenario that basically said, "I ruined my phone, I'm going to file a claim on insurance, but I don't have insurance so, I'm just going to bash the product"

Last edited:
How?
Are your pants tight.
You just gave a scenario that basically said, "I ruined my phone, I'm going to file a claim on insurance, but I don't have insurance so, I'm just going to bash the product"
I don't wear tight pants. What kinda ______ (sorry got warned the last time I called someone an I) gets a high profile phone with no insurance. I've been team android for years finally switched over to iPhone this year. Love apple no bashing I was simply telling my observation from taking my small case off the other day.

This new jb is so buggy.. Cant even update apps smh
this what i heard online

"Also, the best way to do this jailbreak is to backup via iTunes then restore your device and set up as new. Then you jailbreak, then restore from backup via iTunes (this will not reset your phone again). Doing it this way will avoid all of the bugs that are being reported"

Last edited:
How?
Are your pants tight.
I don't wear tight pants. What kinda ______ (sorry got warned the last time I called someone an I) gets a high profile phone with no insurance. I've been team android for years finally switched over to iPhone this year. Love apple no bashing I was simply telling my observation from taking my small case off the other day.

Is the screen separating from the glass or just a small bend? Can you post a pic?

I set the alarm not the reminder.

Example: alarm is set for 8:00am, at 8:00am I'm on the phone, and the alarm buzzer and vibrate goes off while I'm on the phone

You set an alarm and are upset that it goes off at the time you set it? :lol:

You have to be kidding if you think it's okay for an alarm to go off while you are on the phone, just like it would if you were off the phone and didn't have the phone right next to your ear drum.

It needs to just beep quietly or a short buzz, and then go off when the call ends.

Just set an alarm right now, for two minutes away, and then make a phone call, and you will understand my problem with this. Di it, please

Last edited:
Probably the only one in here rocking with the iPhone and iPod combo
laugh.gif
My friend does this and it annoys the hell outta me 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom