Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is the apple upgrade plan any good? Just recently got my 6 plus stolen and I'm out here hatin life on an iPhone 5 lol.

Can you do the apple upgrade if I'm on a contract with AT&T still?

also didn't think it needed to be said but low power mode on 100% is beast-mode for a reg day... I normally have 15% or less at the end of the day & I can have 45-50% easily going home after a lpm day
whats low power mode like
Heard it actually slows down your phone though in this mode.

Gotta give up something.

exactly nothing crazy slowed down.......

basically everything is the same but no background app refreshing , no email refreshing

You can always setup your email to not fetch constantly.

im sure its more than the 2 things I mentioned because the battery life is entirely different

Last edited:
Is the apple upgrade plan any good? Just recently got my 6 plus stolen and I'm out here hatin life on an iPhone 5 lol.

Can you do the apple upgrade if I'm on a contract with AT&T still?

Doesnt affect you carrier at all. Its the same as carrier upgrade programs just a little more cause you pay for apple care

Doesnt affect you carrier at all. Its the same as carrier upgrade programs just a little more cause you pay for apple care

I think he's asking if he can do the apple upgrade thing even though he's not up for an upgrade through his carrier, ATT.

kinda curious about this too.

in other words if someone used an upgrade like 6 months ago to cop a 6 can then go ahead and do the upgrade program with Apple even though they just used a carrier upgrade 6 months ago?

I think he's asking if he can do the apple upgrade thing even though he's not up for an upgrade through his carrier, ATT.

kinda curious about this too.

in other words if someone used an upgrade like 6 months ago to cop a 6 can then go ahead and do the upgrade program with Apple even though they just used a carrier upgrade 6 months ago?

it has zero to do with your carrier. doesn't matter matter if you just upgraded to the 6 today or even the 6s.

So I finally got my iPhone 6s Plus connected and it is big. I like it but it's def going to take getting used to

My only problems with the plus sized phone are sometimes they don't fit in my pants pockets and if i'm wearing basketball shorts it'll side out my pocket all the time if i'm sitting down.

My only problems with the plus sized phone are sometimes they don't fit in my pants pockets and if i'm wearing basketball shorts it'll side out my pocket all the time if i'm sitting down.

Im in sweats literally everyday of the week so a smaller phone is necessary in my case. I love the size of the 6S.

What cases is everyone using for regular 6? I prefer simple cases with the smooth silicon so it slides in and out of my pockets easily.

I'm currently using an incipio ngp, I like the case for the most part, but it's been slipping off the corners a lot lately, and I can feel the phone sliding around in the case, like its loosened up over time.

Before this I had a spigen neo hybrid, I really liked that case, but the outer plastic frame cracked after a couple months.

What cases is everyone using for regular 6? I prefer simple cases with the smooth silicon so it slides in and out of my pockets easily.

I'm currently using an incipio ngp, I like the case for the most part, but it's been slipping off the corners a lot lately, and I can feel the phone sliding around in the case, like its loosened up over time.

Before this I had a spigen neo hybrid, I really liked that case, but the outer plastic frame cracked after a couple months.

http://www.casenerd.com/collections/iphone-6/products/sneakerst-boost-bear-phone-case

http://www.casenerd.com/collections/iphone-6/products/sneakerst-boost-bear-phone-case
How durable are these? I've always liked the designs, just not sure how durable they are over time.

s dubl s dubl whit silicone Apple case
not tryna pay $30+ for a case. Most cases I get I can find on Amazon or eBay for 12-15ish, or even less sometimes.

s dubl s dubl yeah, kinda pricy. the matte white looks so good though :lol:

I ordered a case from case nerd and hate it. it looks/feels like a $1 case from the flea market

Last edited:
I use my commuter otterbox case on my 6S..

I like it but I really would wanna get a charging case.

I got an Incipio case thats pretty similar to that, just plain black and it feels nice and sturdy. Sprint store had it, im actually surprised at how much I like this case.

I picked this up today. Fits better than the Apple case, IMO and it's way cheaper. I don't like how the apple case leaves the bottom of the phone exposed. This one covers everything and it fits nice and tight.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...lack/8451428.p?id=1219334914807&skuId=8451428
might give this one a try.

I picked this up today. Fits better than the Apple case, IMO and it's way cheaper. I don't like how the apple case leaves the bottom of the phone exposed. This one covers everything and it fits nice and tight.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...lack/8451428.p?id=1219334914807&skuId=8451428
might give this one a try.

Edit-reading reviews, looks like there's an issue with charger cable fitting in the pre-cut hole. You experiencing any issues?

No issues. It may be a little tougher. I just looked at it, and the hole is a bit tight on the top side of the cable but it fits. Might be an issue with other charging cables, but the Apple cable fits perfect. Worth a shot.

Also, the packaging it comes in opens very easily. I test fitted it at the store before I bought it to make sure.

How durable are these? I've always liked the designs, just not sure how durable they are over time.

s dubl s dubl whit silicone Apple case
not tryna pay $30+ for a case. Most cases I get I can find on Amazon or eBay for 12-15ish, or even less sometimes.
Its pretty durable. The one i linked you to is plastic so its resistant to like tears and stuff and doesnt stretch out

Ive dropped it numerous times and its fine because its kinda thick on the edges and protexts it.

They have really cool designs which is why i buy from them

Back
Top Bottom