Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
By the way things are going, unlimited data will be a thing of the past in a few years. The two largest carriers (AT&T and Verizon) don't even offer it anymore and are trying to phase out the grandfathered plans. This price hike is the first of many to come. T-Mobile is still flying the unlimited data flag high, but there is speculation they are just accumulating customers to make the company more lucrative to sell.

My thing is, can they FORCE someone to get off the unlimited? I have unlimited data on my tmo, I'm good for now, but what happens when/if they discontinue it? I know in the past they would bundle a new plan when you get a new phone.

Question: I want to go back to iPhone again with the 6S plus but I have to know is it still hard to download free music? I've been using YouTube to mp3 for all my android devices with ease but when I try it on the iphones at the apple store, it won't let me download. Even the vid to mp3 site. Is there a way because I don't like those streaming Internet radio apps.

Last edited:
Question: I want to go back to iPhone again with the 6S plus but I have to know is it still hard to download free music? I've been using YouTube to mp3 for all my android devices with ease but when I try it on the iphones at the apple store, it won't let me download. Even the vid to mp3 site. Is there a way because I don't like those streaming Internet radio apps.
apple doesnt allow that, you cant directly download music from the internet on your phone, they want you to buy it instead, go on your computer plug your old phone in transfer all the music to itunes plug your iphone in and upload the music to your new phone 

just thinking recently the one thing I did appreciate about androids was the ability to use it as a USB drive

I wish Apple would do that :rolleyes

Thanks for the response. So hasn't changed since I had the 3gs. Have an upgrade coming in February so I'll ultimately decide by then.

I know it is the principle and all with the AT&T hike, but that is what you guys are upset about and not the $5, right? :lol:
You guys probably blow $5 on the daily on random stuff. 

I know, I know....it is just the beginning, and if we allow them to do this, in the future, they can/will do things like this again. 

Its $5 a month. So although you are like eh not a huge deal. $60 a year tacked on is an eyesore for me. It is known that these companies make money hand over fist on data because the amount of data used doesn't directly correlate to it costing the companies more money. So this is nothing but a power move.

I get throttled every single month. Downloading movies on movie box all the time, always streaming music, using phone as a hot spot for my tablet in my house since i don't get wifi in my room (thanks comcast)

Youtube++ through jailbreak lets you download all music off youtube right to your phone. Jailbreaking your phone also allows free hotspoting. Which makes any data plan on my ipad worthless since i always have my phone on me. Wifi ipad forever.

So i have situation where as i bought my 6 like a yr ago at apple store traded in my 5 for it....However i was already with verizon at the time when they started doing the monthly payments for the new phones. For some reason i go in to verizon yesterday to try and trade my 6 for the 6s Plus they telling me i have to pay 75% of the phone first in order to not pay at all for the 6s plus....if i don't pay 75% off then id have to pay 350$ for the 6s plus which is bs...according to the manager he stated that it started at 50%, 75% and now 100% which was was the first time i ever heard that...Can someone plz explain how i can finesse the system in order to get a new toy the 6s Plus......:nerd:

So i have situation where as i bought my 6 like a yr ago at apple store traded in my 5 for it....However i was already with verizon at the time when they started doing the monthly payments for the new phones. For some reason i go in to verizon yesterday to try and trade my 6 for the 6s Plus they telling me i have to pay 75% of the phone first in order to not pay at all for the 6s plus....if i don't pay 75% off then id have to pay 350$ for the 6s plus which is bs...according to the manager he stated that it started at 50%, 75% and now 100% which was was the first time i ever heard that...Can someone plz explain how i can finesse the system in order to get a new toy the 6s Plus......:nerd:

If you have to pay off 75% and not turn the phone in back to them then I would sell it on eBay or something. Use that money to pay off the phone. And get it unlocked. That's what I did with my 6 with AT&T to get a 6s. I needed 373 to "own" my phone. Sold it for 500. But it might be hard to sell a 6 for a high price

If you have to pay off 75% and not turn the phone in back to them then I would sell it on eBay or something. Use that money to pay off the phone. And get it unlocked. That's what I did with my 6 with AT&T to get a 6s. I needed 373 to "own" my phone. Sold it for 500. But it might be hard to sell a 6 for a high price

I bought my 6 at the Apple Store instead of Verizon though

flyerthandelta flyerthandelta did you pay in full? Or on a 2 year contract ? (Sorry if I misunderstood your initial post. )

I was already with Verizon when I had bought the 6 at Apple...the ip 5 I had already I was already under the 2 yr contract...when I traded it in for the 6 at Apple I didn't have to pay it in full because I got credit for trading in my 5 I paid like 120$ at Apple for the 6 so I'm wondering should I go back to the Apple Store and see if I can do it again like that??

if you 2 years was up thats why you were probably eligible to do that at apple. and so when you went to apple if you don't pay monthly installments now they probably put you on another 2 year when you go the 6. I can't be too sure being that i don't know your account details. If you're under 2 year still then I am not exactly what Verizon policy is or Apples Policy if you were to go to them. But i would go to an apple store and see what you options are as well as another verizon store for better understanding because you get different answers everywhere

if you 2 years was up thats why you were probably eligible to do that at apple. and so when you went to apple if you don't pay monthly installments now they probably put you on another 2 year when you go the 6. I can't be too sure being that i don't know your account details. If you're under 2 year still then I am not exactly what Verizon policy is or Apples Policy if you were to go to them. But i would go to an apple store and see what you options are as well as another verizon store for better understanding because you get different answers everywhere

Yeah I have the family plan with my ppls cause I was under the 2 yr contract when I traded my 5 for the 6 at Apple and made payment installments with Verizon after that ...but I'll check at Apple and another Verizon store

apple doesnt allow that, you cant directly download music from the internet on your phone, they want you to buy it instead, go on your computer plug your old phone in transfer all the music to itunes plug your iphone in and upload the music to your new phone 

theres apps for that..

with that, it's stored on the apple rather than the phone? because i just found out you can download music from the datpiff app but if you delete the app your music is gone

Anybody have this problem? In my setting it says I'm connected to wifi but top left corner says otherwise. Am I really on wifi? I have a 6S Plus running 9.1

with that, it's stored on the apple rather than the phone? because i just found out you can download music from the datpiff app but if you delete the app your music is gone

yea it saves on the app. i use Sprinrilla, it only saves if you want them on there for offline use if not you can just stream the music..

i use Tidal though for my regular music, i only use Sprinrilla for mixtapes..

Screen shot???
fml forgot 
roll.gif

ALL IS GOOD NOW THO! LOL

Anybody have this problem? In my setting it says I'm connected to wifi but top left corner says otherwise. Am I really on wifi? I have a 6S Plus running 9.1

its happened to me twice, just restart your phone. it was frustrating at first because i didnt understand why my iPhone wouldnt connect but i had no problems with my ipad at home. i was about to go to Apple to get it checked out but i reset the phone at it started working again. hope that helps.

its happened to me twice, just restart your phone. it was frustrating at first because i didnt understand why my iPhone wouldnt connect but i had no problems with my ipad at home. i was about to go to Apple to get it checked out but i reset the phone at it started working again. hope that helps.
turned it off and on and it worked 
smokin.gif

having trouble updating facebook, instagram, and snapchat

tried deleting the apps and reinstalling them... its even doing that

any suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom