Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Gonna go with the black tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Aight finna get this JB poppin for real this time. Just dl'ed 9.3.3. before these boys stop signing it due to the patch today :rolleyes Wish me luck fellas :smokin

fellas im letting go of my mint 64gb unlocked 6 plus for $390 shipped. hit the pms ill ship asap. want to cop this note 7

That's wassup. Blows my mind how many people are asking $400 for a 16gb regular 6 right now. Stop it.

Yea man im not gonna be a clown and expect a arm and leg especially from the NT fam. If yall know anybody in need of a phone spread the word

Last edited:
Why the switch

I'm an android user through and through. This is my first iPhone experience and I fell love with iMessage. I'm not a huge FaceTime user at all so iMessage is the only reason why I'm using an iphone. I'm also a power user and really miss being able to download zip files to my phone and extract them, download music, movies, books, etc on the go with torrents or from the browser. The fact that the Note 7 also allows you the control to change the screen resolution for battery management, create gifs, spen features, accompanied by the gorgeous screen, camera, and glass build is too much for me to ignore just for iMessage. Believe it or not I also do enjoy listening to music more on my Samsung devices due to the EQ customizations with poweramp. It's just a more enjoyable experience for me media consumption wise but Apple definitely takes the cake when it comes to messaging.

Last edited:
I'm an android user through and through. This is my first iPhone experience and I fell love with iMessage. I'm not a huge FaceTime user at all so iMessage is the only reason why I'm using an iphone. I'm also a power user and really miss being able to download zip files to my phone and extract them, download music, movies, books, etc on the go with torrents or from the browser. The fact that the Note 7 also allows you the control to change the screen resolution for battery management, create gifs, spen features, accompanied by the gorgeous screen, camera, and glass build is too much for me to ignore just for iMessage. Believe it or not I also do enjoy listening to music more on my Samsung devices due to the EQ customizations with poweramp. It's just a more enjoyable experience for me media consumption wise but Apple definitely takes the cake when it comes to messaging.
You can do all of that when jailbroken. iFile zip unarchiver function for the zip files and downloads app to get the music, movies, etc...torrent apps too in cydia. Listen, I was heavy android user for years, rooted to max doing it all, didn't even need my laptop anymore. Jailbroken iPhones can accomplish all of the same, but transitioning to the iOS language has a bit of a curve and navigating through var/library for downloaded files and placing them in the appropriate folders is extra work but worth it. But nothing wrong with android, more people in my immediate circle use it than iPhones.

Last edited:
Still haven't seen anything from the mock ups that have wowed me yet. I'm looking forward more to IOS 10.

Anybody think that aesthetically iOS 9 > 10 ? I feel iOS 10 doesnt look nearly as clean as 9 does. Way too much unecessary large bold fonts throughout the OS. Hopefully they tone that down

Back
Top Bottom