• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
first post since we switched over :nerd:

anyways did anyone end up "pre ordering" from target? I did the day before it came out got put 4th in line of the list and they told me they would have them available mid day friday, then saturday, and since then they just don't know when its coming... Has any one actually got one from target?

every target is different, i know plenty who got some from target

What about a 4 with a somewhat cracked screen? I'm thinking about just getting a 5 and using it until the 6 drops.

Trading in my black 4s for a black 5s today. All the memories and nude pics will not be forgotten

...so apparently the whole world is sold out of the 5s and the gold 5s isn't even available on this side of the galaxy :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all are trippin talmbout ordering to get delivered.. Took my 4S a month and a half to get to my place when it was on back order through AT&T.. They were like "We have your phone in the store in stock, but you haven't received your pre order of a month?"

Just go and get it. Get up and get in line at an Apple store once they open. It'll take 30 minutes max, especially during a week day. Easy as hell for me. Beats waiting a month.

Last edited:
Sorry if it's already been asked.  Think there is any chance of my Verizon 32 gb gold order being pushed up from it's current Oct 28 date? My current phone is in rough shape.

Y'all are trippin talmbout ordering to get delivered.. Took my 4S a month and a half to get to my place when it was on back order through AT&T.. They were like "We have your phone in the store in stock, but you haven't received your pre order of a month?"

Just go and get it. Get up and get in line at an Apple store once they open. It'll take 30 minutes max, especially during a week day. Easy as hell for me. Beats waiting a month.

exactly. not sure if people know, but apple stores receive stock every 2-3 days. the on my brother works at had 900 phones for launch and received another 600 2 days later.

I suggest you don't buy any 3rd party chargers until they start making new ones. iOS 7 blocks unauthorized products such as chargers and they become useless
Wow that's wack

$650 phone.
$1 charger
irony priceless

I didn't pay $650 for my phone, priceless :rolleyes
You're right. If you got it on contract, you paid more.

Didn't get it on contract either, any other options?

I suggest you don't buy any 3rd party chargers until they start making new ones. iOS 7 blocks unauthorized products such as chargers and they become useless
Wow that's wack
$650 phone.
$1 charger
irony priceless
I didn't pay $650 for my phone, priceless
eyes.gif
I don't care where you got it.

Wow that's wack

$650 phone.

$1 charger

irony priceless

I didn't pay $650 for my phone, priceless :rolleyes

I don't care where you got it.

irony priceless

Back
Top Bottom