Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
wait the earpods dont come with the phone???
mean.gif

My work phone is an iPhone and my brand new note7 went to the graveyard last week. Samsung needs to get with the program ASAP, I doubt i jump ship but it's tempting.

smh no upgrades for the screens though? While everyoe else is moving on to QHD....atleast through 1080 on the 7 :rolleyes

my iphone 6 screen is cracked and im eligible for an upgrade... i am think the most reasonable move is to purchase the iphone 7. other alternatives is blowing the money to fix the screen, which could just be bread i put towards a brand new phone.

im not really moved by the wireless headphones thing tho
I'd get a 128 or 256 GB 6s+. If the headphones aren't for you, I really don't see much else they did to make me upgrade.

Hell. the headphone situation makes me want to stick with this 6s+ until the wheels fall off.

Imma give this some thought. the Plus(s) are large tho... i wear slacks everyday for work... i dont want a library book in my pocket lol

wait the earpods dont come with the phone???
Nope..only lightning earphones and an adapter if you wanna use the old headphone jack

I think imma follow wanksta and get that series 2 tho :pimp: go on a run without my phone will be clutch

#teamraw are we doing jet black? I feel like its a set up because its inevitably going to get scratched. If you're in a trade-in program with your carrier, they won't take the phone scratched I'd assume. Then you have to pay extra money to get it fixed before trading it in...

or are we bout that life?
nerd.gif

Last edited:

my iphone 6 screen is cracked and im eligible for an upgrade... i am think the most reasonable move is to purchase the iphone 7. other alternatives is blowing the money to fix the screen, which could just be bread i put towards a brand new phone.

im not really moved by the wireless headphones thing tho
I'd get a 128 or 256 GB 6s+. If the headphones aren't for you, I really don't see much else they did to make me upgrade.

Hell. the headphone situation makes me want to stick with this 6s+ until the wheels fall off.
Imma give this some thought. the Plus(s) are large tho... i wear slacks everyday for work... i dont want a library book in my pocket lol
I can't lie...those days I wear a suit and don't have a chest pocket and leave my jacket somewhere are the worst. Only fits comfortably in a back or chest pocket IMO.
laugh.gif

#teamraw are we doing jet black? I feel like its a set up because its inevitably going to get scratched. If you're in a trade-in program with your carrier, they won't take the phone scratched I'd assume. Then you have to pay extra money to get it fixed before trading it in...

or are we bout that life?:nerd:  
So you're saying that you don't have the courage?

This model is a wack upgrade.. Luckily I got last year's 6s.

It comes with earbuds still, they connect to lightning port.

All phones have that built it. It's called upgrade time life cycle. Once that bat starts going it's time for an upgrade
yea it's annoying that they do that on purpose and annoying that they keep the back closed now so you can't switch the battery out yourself

Back
Top Bottom