Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
^ dude sounds salty he couldn't pre order easily..

He's telling people not to get it and even he pre ordered on apple's website.

To those who pre ordered and are hoping that the time table for shipment is wrong.. it most likely isn't. But if it is, it'll be because your phone could get placed on back order. :/

I use the Apple Watch for excercise reasons and when I'm driving I could respond to messages without picking up my phone

On topic I'm still waiting for the T-Mobile email as well :smh:

What I like about my Apple Watch is when I go out running or to the gym I don't have to take my giant iPhone plus in my pocket. The watch has 8gb of memory so you can add music to it and connect your Bluetooth headphones to it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind camping if the Apple store in Clarendon which is walking distance from home was open. Fools been closed for reno since April.

There is only 3 real reasons to not get the iphone 7

You already have a 6s, which is arguably the second best phone in the market after the 7
Lack of headphone jack
You like android and want to stick to their system

Note 7, the thing is a ticking time bomb. Never use that POS as an example for anything
Resolution, not that big of a deal because I much prefer RGB over pentile any hour of the day
Everything else is nitpicking

Was in T-Mobile yesterday people are calling stores crazy for the phone
Guess my chances of going to the store and walking in and out with a 7+ is off the table.

If you're talking about walking in at noon and strolling right out with your desired color / GB model, then yes.

If you weren't willing to wait in line then your chances were never really on the table.

I'm sure if you're persistent in the following days after release then you can luck up.

The watch sucks

People swear by it but I owned it. It was slow, laggy, boring.

It looks nice, that's about it.

Watch needs to be thinner and lighter and have way more features to be placed back on my wrist.

Not worth anywhere what the retail price is IMO
its just faster on watch iOS3, do you have it installed?

I'll just post this- I would suggest watching #2 on his list, as it involves the new home button.

I feel like a lot of people aren't noticing that the new home button doesn't click anymore. It's a solid-state button that gives you basically a vibrate feedback when you "push it". Other than that, the video is a decent rundown of new features for those who may be asking what's new.

As usual, the best of the features are in the Plus model

Dual camera and 3GB of RAM, which on an iPhone is going to scream past any other iOS device

laugh.gif
what a joke preordered on verizon at 3:15am and it says expected delivery is 9/28...what is the point of preordering?!
The point of preordering was to do it right after midnight.  Not 3 hours and 15 minutes later.  Especially if you were going for the Jet Black + model.

The point of preordering was to do it right after midnight.  Not 3 hours and 15 minutes later.  Especially if you were going for the Jet Black + model.

Not everyone lives on the west coast homie. Ppl In New York are 3 hours ahead. By the time the page popped up it was past 15 mins

Last edited:
I use the Apple Watch for excercise reasons and when I'm driving I could respond to messages without picking up my phone

On topic I'm still waiting for the T-Mobile email as well :smh:

It will come

Mine finally came and my order is confirmed

There is only 3 real reasons to not get the iphone 7

You already have a 6s, which is arguably the second best phone in the market after the 7
Lack of headphone jack
You like android and want to stick to their system

Note 7, the thing is a ticking time bomb. Never use that POS as an example for anything
Resolution, not that big of a deal because I much prefer RGB over pentile any hour of the day
Everything else is nitpicking

View media item 2161650

Back
Top Bottom