• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I tried googling but couldn't find anything

will I keep my grandfathered unlimited data (AT&T) when I upgrade to the 5S with contract renewal? please say yes
I don't see why not... I've had unlimited data on AT&T for like 6 years, still have it on my 5.

I thought so too, my homeboy got me scared saying I'd lose it just wanted to make sure.
I think other companies pull that, but up until now AT&T honors your plan as long as you don't make any changes to your data plan.

I'm pretty sure someone already brought it up but..

Why the hell in ioS7 cant I scale my pics so the wallpaper shows correctly?

indifferent.gif
 Sprint crashed 

It's up on the apple store app

I decided to wait till I can pick up in store hassle free

Just came in here to see if anybody had an answer. It was so easy in iOS 6. In 7, it's 10x zoomed in on the pic you wanna use as your wallpaper. Halp.

Gonna try my luck tomorrow morning rather than wait two weeks for it to ship...Best of luck to everyone, I'm out!

had absolutely zero problems with the apple website. ships in 1-3 days...guess i'll wait and see now if the order gets delayed, but i doubt it.

Copped the 16GB gold 5S from Apple.com, already got order confirmation. Says it should ship out in 1-3 days.

Is it possible to purchase the 5s without a contract extension right now? I'm on AT&T.

PO

Last edited:
Man I had it open on the iphone app available for pick up tried to get it and kept saying my info was wrong. Went on the computer and got it but it's saying they couldn't reach carrier so they reserved one for me but there is no info on it ... sigh

Verizonwireless.com was flawless. Got my 32 GB. I just dislike the tax in CA because they charge you tax on the retail.

Gonna try my luck tomorrow morning rather than wait two weeks for it to ship...Best of luck to everyone, I'm out!
Good luck to all who will line up tomorrow.

I remember I got the 5 when it first came out, also got it online. I went to the mall after work to get a case for it, the line for the phone itself was still very long. Mall security was in full force :lol:

just read online that it ships in 1-3 days, but they won't be doing overnight delivery which i didn't even think about. phone is coming directly from china so actual delivery is going to be somewhere between sep 27-oct 1. for whatever reason, i was thinking that 1-3 days meant that's how long it would take to get to me. just too excited i guess haha.

well I got an email saying I have an iphone reserved, and they'll email me soon once they have my info from the carrier

could have gotten it from VZW.com but idk ill try tomorro afternoon during lunch at my local BB and try then.

white and black versions all still available

gold is backed up couple weeks

Last edited:
Anyone else having troubles on t-mobile.com seeing the 5S? I see the 5S as an option before I log into my account but its gone afterwards.

They went up early on TMO's website.  I was lurking and trying to complete an upgrade and they popped up as an option.  Promptly grabbed a 16 gig Space Gray for myself and checkout was flawless.  Went back in and grabbed a 16 gig Gold for the wife, but by that time the site was slowing down.  Got both EIP authorization emails though, so I should be good to go.  

$284.xx out the door.  Should be here by 9/27.  
nthat.gif

Now I'm stuck for a week with a dumb phone--sold and shipped my 5 out today.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

They went up early on TMO's website.  I was lurking and trying to complete an upgrade and they popped up as an option.  Promptly grabbed a 16 gig Space Gray for myself and checkout was flawless.  Went back in and grabbed a 16 gig Gold for the wife, but by that time the site was slowing down.  Got both EIP authorization emails though, so I should be good to go.  

$284.xx out the door.  Should be here by 9/27.  :nthat:

Now I'm stuck for a week with a dumb phone--sold and shipped my 5 out today.  :smh: :lol:  

5S isnt an option if I try to add a line. Very weird

So I went to the Apple store, put in all my info and went to the last page before clicking place order. I hesitated cuz it went from 1-3 to 7-10 days. Decided to check out the times at the ATT store. Accidentally placed an order for it even though it said 7-28 days :smh:

Decided to click place order at the Apple store anyway. Imagine if I get a phone shipped from both sites. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom