Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
tumblr_n3742uI4CJ1qcpq87o1_400.gif

Gonna cop the 6 plus.

And keep my iphone 5 only cause I got a lifeproof nuud case so I can watch some pron in the shower. So until they release a lifeproof nuud for the 6.

So if i cop the 6plus and i dont like it, can i sell it for profit and just cop the 6? :lol:

if your getting the 6+ under contract no... if you buy unlocked yes 

buying it full price from apple through tmobile, i assume would come unlocked? but i dont wanna take a chance on waiting to see in person first then when i wanna cop the 5.5 is sold out if i want it.

it seems really big but at the same time idk

smh

People can rock the nano watch to prepare themselves for the iWatch. :lol:

I've only seen a handful wear the nano as a watch in public. Thats about to change with the iWatch.

iPodnano.watches.100411.001.jpg

Stupid question, I've never preordered a phone before. I preorder on Apple's website, get it on RD and just take it in the a Sprint store to have it activated?
you can activate it urself but they can do it for you as well 

when will these phones be in stores to view? i want to see how each fit in my hand before pre-ordering, if possible

nevermind, thats not accurate at all.

the 6 measured to be exactly like my 5...

buying it full price from apple through tmobile, i assume would come unlocked? but i dont wanna take a chance on waiting to see in person first then when i wanna cop the 5.5 is sold out if i want it.

smh
If they say they do they'll be back with more within 2 weeks, tried to tell those crazy folks paying resell for a damn ps4 like sony not gonna just make more

I'll play with it in store .. I'm going 5.5 64gb if I don't like it then it's 4.7 unless I like the S5 better

smh
Yes full price the phone comes unlocked.

I suggest checking out the Note 4 in store its comparable to 6+ dimensionally speaking 

The ? you have to ask yourself is what do you use your phone for. 

For me I wouldnt go larger than 4.7 screen because anything larger seems less functional using one hand 

i told my self i was gonna rock my 4s till the wheels fall off

it looks like the wheels are falling off gentleman, this ish keeps telling me i got no more memory

hope much can i get for a 32 gb 4s 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom