Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Trading in my beat up 5 for a 64 GB 4.7, just gonna pay 100 out of pocket.

Student discount for the plan 
nthat.gif

Came back from AT&T and my contract actually ends on the 14 but said I was still eligible to upgrade. Earlier I was on AT&T website trying to get a feel about how the pre order was gonna work so I acted like I was gonna renew my contest buying the 5s. It gave me the option of what color, gigs and how I wanted to pay for it (upfront or monthly) after I get a notice telling me that my unlimited data plan wouldn't work and that they were gonna choose the best one for me. Rep at AT&T told me to be careful because sometimes people skip over that part and end up changing there plan. He did say once you notice the change, AT&T can switch it back. This is why I'm skeptical of ordering online because it doesn't give you the same options as a retail store. Still gonna try at midnight since he did say there are no guarantees for preorder

What's the way to go on apple tonight? Apple store app or online website?
Historically speaking, the app has provided greater reliability, as the website tends to get overrun.

Another option though is to just do it through your carrier's website.

To everyone pre-ordering tonight, the apple store app is usually more reliable than the website for these things

Just got word that the 6 & 6+ ship out on the 19th and won't arrive to people's addresses till' 14-21 days after. Is this factual?

For those few that have Sprint.... On these "iPhone for life" Plan... and these Financing options... is that only for new people coming aboard???? Or am I eligible also as long as I re-up for another 2 years???

It doesn't state anything about being a new customer.....and I wasn't able to pop in and chat it up with a rep today...... If anyone has an answer thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom