Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Idk...I have Mac Mini as main computer, another Mac mini as home theatre PC, an iPad Air, and iPad Mini, and iPhone 6....and the iPad Mini gets used the most at home...for web browsing on the couch and reading Comics...nothing comes close.Idk how anyone could say the iPad is worthless

Last edited:
This gonna sound dumb but what are you guys using or doing to get music? I've had and android for the past three years
Paying for it like honest people 
nerd.gif

Idk...I have Mac Mini as main computer, another Mac mini as home theatre PC, an iPad Air, and iPad Mini, and iPhone 6....and the iPad Mini gets used the most at home...for web browsing on the couch and reading Comics...nothing comes close.

why would you need 2 ipads?

Honestly, I just pay for spotify and call it a wrap. It's worth not having to deal with sites and downloading all the time.

why would you need 2 ipads?

I don't. I had iPad 2, then upgraded to the Air. I was skeptical about the Mini and knew that using it in store was not a proper way to get a feel for how I was going to like it on a daily basis, or whether it was an adequate replacement for the full-sized, so I just bought one. Ever since then my Air gets like zero use. Even things that I thought would be better on the larger screen like magazines and comics became tasks for the Mini.

So yea, the Air is about to go up on Ebay.

Last edited:
Couldn't take it so I opened my 6plus and this phone is freaking awesome that 1080p is legit

Typing is going to get some time to get used to

Man...all of yall saying that it's worthless to have an iPad if you have an iPhone are making me want to sell my iPad 3rd gen to fund the 6+ 64gb smh...

Question for you guys that actually use Bluetooth:

Are you guys having problems pairing your phone with anything since updating to iOS 8?

I've been trying to pair my 6 to my car and am unable to get it connected. Any help?

Haven't had a problem connecting to my truck or my SS system at the house. Try deleting the old connections and re finding it with the phone or whatever it's called

Haven't heard many talk about battery life... How's everyones battery holding up? 6, 6+?

Haven't heard many talk about battery life... How's everyones battery holding up? 6, 6+?

My 6+ is great but this is coming from a person that had to charge his iPhone 5 daily at work and at night. I feel like on a single charge, I can definitely use it for a day and half before I have to charge it again and that is with pretty normal use. I could probably last 2 days if I had the screen on dim.

I find myself charging my 5 at least once a day fully, with many other short/incomplete charges.

Charge for the 6 works damn good, compared to my 4s.

can anyone tell me why the picture messages i receive from other iPhone users say "downloading" instead of just showing the actual picture. I never had this happen before, and it's driving me crazy.

16 hours of pretty moderate and heavy usage on the 6+ and I'm at 25% without a charge. Way better than my 5s

So does anyone know what time (time zone) the online reservations for apple store pickup are reset? Not sure what time to check.

Anyone help us out? :nerd:

Trying to get the 64GB Space Gray 6+.

Ton of stores around me have 6's. no 6+'s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom