Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Waiting to upgrade via contract is taking forever, I wish I would've signed a two year right around the time the new phones dropped smh

My company iPhone 6 came in, could of picked 6 plus also, but going to get the plus has my personal phone.....

As for the 6, it makes my 5 feel so slow, bulky, and small lol

picked up a 16gb space grey from TMO today, i love it. wanted white but they didnt have any, actually glad i got the black face. like how it looks when the screen is off. all i need now is a case

picked up a 16gb space grey from TMO today, i love it. wanted white but they didnt have any, actually glad i got the black face. like how it looks when the screen is off. all i need now is a case
If u were in NY and didn't want space gray we could've traded. I really want space gray lol.

OD late.

Long bday celebration/recovery weekend lol.

Went to Apple store after my rotation on Friday. Copped the gold 64gb.

Added apple care.

That 6+ is sex! But I was constantly fumbling to handle it. No pun :frown:

View media item 1201656

I know its been asked millions of times already but 700+ post is kinda not easy to sort through.

What's a good case to get. I kinda want a clear one to show the gold but Im not hard set on that.

Also is that tempered screen protector worth it? Ive kept the plastic on it so far but after this weekend its filty and I need case it up before my trip to dc this weekend.

Im happy.
There is some 6 plus in the bay area 128 gb tho I have a clear air cushion hybrid spigen and a neo hybrid black and gold spigen I won't be using ?

OD late.

My

Long bday celebration/recovery weekend lol.

Went to Apple store after my rotation on Friday. Copped the gold 64gb.

Added apple care.

That 6+ is sex! But I was constantly fumbling to handle it. No pun :frown:

View media item 1201656

My girl copped a clear spigen off amazon for her 6. I haven't seen it yet but she said its great. Nice and slim

I know its been asked millions of times already but 700+ post is kinda not easy to sort through.

What's a good case to get. I kinda want a clear one to show the gold but Im not hard set on that.

Also is that tempered screen protector worth it? Ive kept the plastic on it so far but after this weekend its filty and I need case it up before my trip to dc this weekend.

Im happy.

and how long does it take to die?
Doesn't effect battery usage at al. Been doing it since I got my iPhone and battery lasts just over a full day at the least with me on it quite a bit throughout the day

My most recent was 7 hours usage and 23 hours standby

Last edited:
I doubt it would affect in the short term, give it 6 months to a year... You might see battery life problems. Will probably see problems either way anyway.

It's inevitable, this happens every year. New phone drops and everyone is blown away by battery life, year later everyone's complaining about barely getting 5 hours from normal usage and can't leave home without their charger.

Nowhere in the article says it's safe to use. You're killing the life of your battery. Of course it's gonna charge faster. It's simple Ohm's Law.

But do you fam, it's not rocket science. There's a reason apple supplies you with a smaller power block
idk how much this is worth but i chatted with a few apple reps online and all said it was safe to use the iPad charger. One even told me a tech person at apple recommended (how much truth is in all this idk, but just what I was told)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom