Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For years I have used the mobile hotspot in my GNex for tethering with no cap issues, averaging around 20gb a month (truly unlimited plan). Once I switched to the 6, it got axed at 3gb since I don't officially have a hotspot plan.

I assume the vanilla Android hotspot + being a direct purchase from Google is why I was always privy to the large amounts of tethering. Any way to bypass without jailbreak? T-Mobile btw. If not, I assume I can just get a SIM adapter & go back to the GNex when I need a hotspot?

finally picked up my 64gb space grey 6+. I will be able to put the talk time battery life to the test tomorrow.

Naked for now

For those of you that haven't gotten your iPhone 6s yet, the Bay Area Apple stores have gotten in big shipments. Check istocknow.com to see if the store nearer you has what you're looking for. If you have already placed an order with Apple or your carrier make sure you cancel your order at least 1 hr prior to purchasing the phone in-store (referring to upgrades or new contracts). Apple stores won't let you upgrade if you already have an online order pending. It took an hour for Apple to cancel my online order so I could purchase in store.

Upgraded and JB my 5 on iOS 8. Any must have tweaks? Some stuff I had on iOS 7 isn't compatiable I am trying to get my phone back to my liking.

For those who JB did AppSync work for you? Having trouble getting my JB apps to download.

what are some good sources/apps so that I have clear folders on my springboard? also a good app for fonts seems like the ones I installed don't work

is the jb stable? any issues with the battery? my phone finally got delivered today can't wait to get home to start playing with it :smokin

im giving out mad reps as i read through these last pages for stuff to get. can't have an iphone that isn't jb

6 Plus potential is :x :x

For years I have used the mobile hotspot in my GNex for tethering with no cap issues, averaging around 20gb a month (truly unlimited plan). Once I switched to the 6, it got axed at 3gb since I don't officially have a hotspot plan.

I assume the vanilla Android hotspot + being a direct purchase from Google is why I was always privy to the large amounts of tethering. Any way to bypass without jailbreak? T-Mobile btw. If not, I assume I can just get a SIM adapter & go back to the GNex when I need a hotspot?

i use pdanet (paid version) on my iphone 5. not sure if it was updated yet for IOS 8 though but it works flawlessly and it hides the tether from your carrier

I'm sure this has been asked/answered

but my iTunes shows i have about a gig of space free, whereas my phone storage says 0 space available and isn't letting me take any pics. any solution?

i have no jailbreak or anything like that if it matters.

Last edited:
the struggle for a gray 64gb iPhone 6 is real. 6+ is available in all colors and sizes in my area 
For those of you that haven't gotten your iPhone 6s yet, the Bay Area Apple stores have gotten in big shipments. Check istocknow.com to see if the store nearer you has what you're looking for. If you have already placed an order with Apple or your carrier make sure you cancel your order at least 1 hr prior to purchasing the phone in-store (referring to upgrades or new contracts). Apple stores won't let you upgrade if you already have an online order pending. It took an hour for Apple to cancel my online order so I could purchase in store.
still no luck for a gray 64gb.

Get Hyperlapse. Has anyone used it on the 6+? I finally did and the image stabilization is just so damn good on it. If you are walking and filming someone, it almost seems like it is on steady cam. It's so damn dope.

what are some good sources/apps so that I have clear folders on my springboard? also a good app for fonts seems like the ones I installed don't work
Bytafont doesn't work? Haven't installed it for ios 8 yet but read its compataible and works good last few JB for me.

Bytafont doesn't work? Haven't installed it for ios 8 yet but read its compataible and works good last few JB for me.

im assuming i use bytafont2 cause its saying its not compatible with ios7 or 8

nvm bytafont2 worked now i just gotta find an app for transparent folders

Last edited:
Hoping to have my SG 64gb 6+ by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Question for you guys, apple leather or silicone case?
I'd say get the silicone . a couple of my homies have the leather and tht thing really peels , although I'm sure it js depends on how you take care of it ... but still .

the struggle for a gray 64gb iPhone 6 is real. 6+ is available in all colors and sizes in my area 

still no luck for a gray 64gb.
Keep checking istocknow, seaturtle, or idevicechecker. All stores get shipments everyday but they don't know what consists of the shipment nor do they know the time of day it's coming

I'd say get the silicone . a couple of my homies have the leather and tht thing really peels , although I'm sure it js depends on how you take care of it ... but still .

Peels? I haven't had that issue yet. Mine has taken a beating already and even though it is scuffed, I would imagine it saved on tons of scratches if I didn't have my phone. Does the silicone one not scratch or something?

Order I placed 9/30, just got email that it shipped....felt it was gonna take forever, was ready to cancel that thang...lol

Back
Top Bottom