Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a phone at my desk and a work cell to take those calls on.

Policy when in the building.

Last edited:
The only thing that would keep me from using this is that i already have a jailbreak tweak that lets me download music within the itunes store app and adds straight to my library with covers/album art directly. and also im a heavy siriusxm use and i spend alot of time listening to various channels on my phone for both music and talk radio

What's the name of the tweak or app?

This Apple Music app sucks. It changed most of my album covers and some tags. Anyway to revert back to the old album covers I had?

If you turn off apple music and re-sync your album covers will come back, that's what i did.
I toyed w/ apple music for a few minutes, it's cool, but i'm so OCD about my album covers and ****, that i hated it how it changed it.
I got the 3 month trial on standby if they update it within that time frame i may keep it, but for now it's still spotify just for the simply fact they have samsung/ps4 apps.

Signed up for the free trial but I may just end up staying with Spotify. I've invested years perfecting my library and now to start over again? Meh

Signed up for the free trial but I may just end up staying with Spotify. I've invested years perfecting my library and now to start over again? Meh

I think that's probably why the transition was easy for me. I didn't use spotify and I hopped on the google music thing late so my library wasn't huge.

I think that's probably why the transition was easy for me. I didn't use spotify and I hopped on the google music thing late so my library wasn't huge.
Just signed up for 3 months. Liking it so far. Never used spotify.

How can I tell?
Yeah I'm on version 12.1

Not sure but usually on the bottom right on windows in the icon tray it should have one active there.

Yea I tried downgrading my itunes with no luck. The older versions were butter smooth. I just really need gmail push back lol. I actually paid for that app in Cydia.

Not sure but usually on the bottom right on windows in the icon tray it should have one active there.

Yea I tried downgrading my itunes with no luck. The older versions were butter smooth. I just really need gmail push back lol. I actually paid for that app in Cydia.
Oh okay got it. When I jailbroke 8.3 went smooth. Hopefully 8.4 works eventually.

Last edited:
Oh okay got it. When I jailbroke 8.3 went smooth. Hopefully 8.4 works eventually.

Taig released a 2.3 version of the recent jailbreak tool but I am still hanging up at 60%. I think I may restore to new on itunes and jailbreak then just restore my backup. Seems like that worked for a bunch of people.

Taig released a 2.3 version of the recent jailbreak tool but I am still hanging up at 60%. I think I may restore to new on itunes and jailbreak then just restore my backup. Seems like that worked for a bunch of people.
Still stick at 60% also. Yeah, just might have to try that.

Back
Top Bottom