Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just curious, how come there isn't a new iPhone 6s/6s+ thread? There was one for the 5 and 5s. 642 pages is a lot to sift through haha.

My 6 plus started lagging today and then the wifi shut off and disabled itself. Can't turn it on through settings or the control panel. I google to see wth was going on and it said my antennae is probably broken. Doesn't make sense. It was working fine and then now it's not.

Welcome to service purgatory.:lol:

i used to have sprint like 8-9 years ago never had a problem with them. my Treo at the time was hella buggy though.

my sister had been on Sprint like 2 years now, currently has a iPhone 6 and shes never complained about her service either.

maybe its the coverage in certain areas?

Welcome to service purgatory.:lol:

i used to have sprint like 8-9 years ago never had a problem with them. my Treo at the time was hella buggy though.

my sister had been on Sprint like 2 years now, currently has a iPhone 6 and shes never complained about her service either.

maybe its the coverage in certain areas?

The data speeds is just not as fast as other networks

But its fine for streaming music and watching videos in MOST places

Unless u have milllion dollar phone calls the price for verizon isnt really justifiable IMO

I was just being dramatic, but there have been times when I didn't have service in downtown Manhattan.

I don't mind though...unlimited data is clutch.

I was just being dramatic, but there have been times when I didn't have service in downtown Manhattan.

I don't mind though...unlimited data is clutch.

Yeah i do get dropped calls too, but like u said, not having to worry about data usage is nice

Unless u have milllion dollar phone calls the price for verizon isnt really justifiable IMO

i mainly stream music during my commute to work. as long as i can continue to do that and browse social media ill be fine.

Verizon had great service wise but that monthly bill.. :x

plus i was capped at 8GB data.. :smh: :x most months i would teeter at that 7.5-7.9 mark.

never realized how super annoying watching your data limit could be..

i mainly stream music during my commute to work. as long as i can continue to do that and browse social media ill be fine.

Verizon had great service wise but that monthly bill.. :x

plus i was capped at 8GB data.. :smh: :x most months i would teeter at that 7.5-7.9 mark.

never realized how super annoying watching your data limit could be..
Yeah, you'll be fine. I stream podcasts/music and browse the web all day at work. Don't tell my boss, though.

Where are all the cases at? I know a few of you bought some, and i've gone back like 10 pages but haven't seen any but a couple from amazon....

Where are all the cases at? I know a few of you bought some, and i've gone back like 10 pages but haven't seen any but a couple from amazon....
I'm basic I've been using the leather case from Apple since the 6plus. Just for the brown leather one for the 6s+. Can't really find anything else I wanna switch it up

What carrier is everyone using?

I'm trying to cop a family plan for my fam. I'm NYC based if that matters.

im looking for a leather case

but dont wanna pay apple prices

is tehre anyone else that sells a legit leather case?

dont want no fake leather.

anybody else getting this slight error where theres a vm counter over your message area so you cant read what your typing?

anybody else getting this slight error where theres a vm counter over your message area so you cant read what your typing?
My mom was getting this on her iPhone the other day. She had to power it off. Not sure if it came back or not and also seen this on IG too.

Back
Top Bottom