Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
LOL same here. Just hoping it goes away on its own or w/ the next update.

And yes Space Grey is the best color
smile.gif
not for nothing but i could have sworn when i did the latest update, they listed this as a resolved issue.

and TBH i dont remember it happening BEFORE the update.

then again i didnt have the phone very long.

but for me, it even happens when im leaving an app thats in portrait mode. so its not like it was stuck. itll go from portrait to landscape home screen for no reason.

I'd be interested to know this as well. Upgraded to the 64GB rose gold 6s plus and I'm considering selling my space gray 64 GB 6plus.
i sold my 128gb space grey regular 6 for $500 on craigslist.

it was also verizon so it was unlocked and it was in pristine condition.

It annoys me that the only iPhone with the black front is the Space Grey. I hate the white faces on the iPhones, but they got the best iPhone color IMO with silver.l
you and me both, gold with black face would be flmaes. smh Apple, listen to us! at least an option to get it custom would be cool

This phone is gonna really take some getting use to 
laugh.gif

and all ready my phone doesn't even wanna show up in itunes 
mean.gif

Last edited:
is anyone else having an issue where songs you dont have on your phone show up anyway? Like if I have 8 songs out of a 10 song album, the other 2 still show but they do not play

For those of you who's iPhone won't sync with iTunes (Windows 10) here's a YouTube video to help you. Just did it myself. Quick and easy.

Last edited:
just got my first apple product after all these years

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-iPad-mini-2-16GB-WiFi/30146246

at $200.00
i could not pass it up

is this easy to use and what can i expect
hate to say it i really got it for the SNKRS app and i wanted something bigger then my phone for the web when i didn't want to be on the PC

a few years ago at radio shack on black friday i could have got a iphone 3 for $99.99 and i been kicking myself ever since

Someone broke my 6 awhile back during one of my ball games and t-mobile jump insurance didn't approve my claim and said it was fraud. Took my shattered and bent iPhone 6 to Northridge mall and at first they told me $299 to replace my phone, but after an employee checked my phone they gave me a replacement 6 for free. I was in shock because my phone was messed up. Good people over there.

Back
Top Bottom