• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just copped an Apple Watch

Don't even know why

$50 says I stop wearing it by the end of January

I've been telling people since I got mine that its nothing spectacular, just something thats really convenient. It works well for me, cause I have a job where I can't be pulling my phone out all the time, so its nice to get alerts on it for just about everything. I really hope they make some major updates the next gen.

No way I would have paid retail for it, btw...

Any other comments on the apple watch for you guys who've had it for a while now?

They're $100 off at bb and I was thinking about pulling the trigger.

Was looking at the metal watch model with the sport band

This 6S Plus aint as fluid as ive heard others say. I did restore from a 6 previously should I factory rest?

Ended up copping a brand new 6S for cheap... So damn small

I still haven't taken the plastic off

Just copped an Apple Watch

Don't even know why

$50 says I stop wearing it by the end of January

I just commented in the TAN thread about this

my girl got me one for xmas, and i really don't see myself using its $700 features, than just seeing what time it is

I don't like talking to siri or using voice to send messages, nor listen to music outoud. only time I'd wear it is if i go out with her

just going to tell her to cop me a smart tv since that was her second choice :lol:

but damn, i really wish i could enjoy the iwatch, just don't feel comfortable not using its full capabilities

does anybody know if ATT still does the 2-year contract upgrade?

My aunt was due but she decided to wait til now and i think ATT won't let her do it on their website.

I tried looking on here but i forgot where it wwas....

does anybody know if ATT still does the 2-year contract upgrade?

My aunt was due but she decided to wait til now and i think ATT won't let her do it on their website.

I tried looking on here but i forgot where it wwas....
Starting Jan. 8th no more 2 year contracts on AT&T.

Maybe someone here can help me out.

Recently I haven't been able to receive messages from certain people in group chats. The group chat consists of people from both iPhone and Android. I've looked into a solution from other sources, but I think I've tried them all. Does anyone know why I'm having this issue, and if so is there a solution?

Past 2 days i was receiving group text messages really late for ex it was like 1:30 but i was just receiving all the text from 9:30am it was so weird. All the sudden my phone caught up and now everything works fine again 

this was a group text with 4 iphone users/1 android user 

Past 2 days i was receiving group text messages really late for ex it was like 1:30 but i was just receiving all the text from 9:30am it was so weird. All the sudden my phone caught up and now everything works fine again 

this was a group text with 4 iphone users/1 android user 

Someone's phone was off

Anyone here use a REVISIT brass case for their 6/6s?

Thinking bout copping one. I never use a case but figured I'll start now.

Better options out there?? (Size is key here. Don't want one of those HUGE/BULKY phone cases).

Maybe someone here can help me out.

Recently I haven't been able to receive messages from certain people in group chats. The group chat consists of people from both iPhone and Android. I've looked into a solution from other sources, but I think I've tried them all. Does anyone know why I'm having this issue, and if so is there a solution?

same thing happens to me.

parts of the convo are missing.

I thought it was because I was replying to the chat from both my phone and MBP.

Ended up getting the infamous Apple power case today. I'm obsessed with the way it feels in my hand being that I never liked power cases because of the size. I just hope that Apple releases an update where you can turn off the case from the phone.

How I told y'all I got Watch.. Wel

40 minutes after I opened it, it legit broke. Instead of being like everyone else and returning it to Best Buy and getting a new one no questions asked for refund, I contacted apple

They gave me $300 beats wireless headphones for free and replaced the watch with a brand new one

Lost my Iphone 6Plus, did a police report and everything.

any spots or websites ya'll recommend to get another Iphone. didn't have insurance on my last phone so i'm outta luck with that.  really not trying to pay $850 for another 64gb

Anyone from T-mobile receive any text message saying that their T-Mobile Id was accessed from a different device or location recently?
I think I was caught up with a scam

Lost my Iphone 6Plus, did a police report and everything.

any spots or websites ya'll recommend to get another Iphone. didn't have insurance on my last phone so i'm outta luck with that.  really not trying to pay $850 for another 64gb

Have you tried going into the cloud and "find my iphone"?

How I told y'all I got Watch.. Wel

40 minutes after I opened it, it legit broke. Instead of being like everyone else and returning it to Best Buy and getting a new one no questions asked for refund, I contacted apple

They gave me $300 beats wireless headphones for free and replaced the watch with a brand new one

damn, they hooked you up

Back
Top Bottom