Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
3 more weeks and I'll be able to walk into any store calmly and pick up my phone without a hassle. And guess what? It's going to the be same phone you morons stood in line for, drove from store to store to, pre-ordered, countless checking of the FedEx/UPS page and etc...[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

You don't have many friends, huh?

Maybe you should spend some of this time saved working on your personality, so your idea of entertainment wouldn't be trolling online. But good luck to you in life, it seems like you're going to need it.

3 more weeks and I'll be able to walk into any store calmly and pick up my phone without a hassle. And guess what? It's going to the be same phone you morons stood in line for, drove from store to store to, pre-ordered, countless checking of the FedEx/UPS page and etc...[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Damn fam why they gotta be morons? They got iPhone 7's and we don't. You counting days on the calendar to get what have already. They won, while you're still tryna be in the circle of winners.

updated to ios 10 on my 6s...

autocorrect is not working.

Anyone have this problem? Can't find the setting lol

Is there a jailbreak out for iOS 10 yet?

Currently still on ios 9.0.2 Jailbroken. And on the fence of upgrading to the 7+ cause I don't wanna lose my jailbreak, lol.

I love when the new phone releases cause deals are to be had everywhere

Got a 6+ for 200, officially #PlusGang
smokin.gif
$200? in what condition? That's a steal!

updated to ios 10 on my 6s...

autocorrect is not working.

Anyone have this problem? Can't find the setting lol

Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Auto-Correction

Is there a jailbreak out for iOS 10 yet?

Currently still on ios 9.0.2 Jailbroken. And on the fence of upgrading to the 7+ cause I don't wanna lose my jailbreak, lol.

There's a jailbreak, but I hear the 18 or 19 year old kid who did it isn't sharing how he did it and he is not releasing it to the public. :lol:

Which spigen did you get? Don't want to make the same mistake.

Not sure what it's called but it's supposed to be the slim one . Adds a couple inches to each side though . I'm not used to hard cases, will never get one again

adds a couple of inches to the side? :wow:

7+ is only about 3 inches wide :lol:

Just get an Otterbox at that point famb :rofl:

Or carry your phone in your pillow wherever you go.

So got the e-mail today informing me my Jet Black iPhone is available to pick up in store today. However I only have 24 hours to pick it up. The bad news is the nearest store is 3 hours from my house and I travel during the weekdays for work and have no way to pick it up. This whole process with the iPhone upgrade program is highly disappointing. 
Contact the store, ask for a manager and explain your situation. If you signed up for the apple upgrade program youve already been charged for the first payment.

I dont see how they can give your phone to someone else given you've paid for it. The email I got for my reservation said I couldnt pick up my phone untl 8pm but was able to walk-in in the am and pick it up. Just talk to the manager, seems like a simple resolution. 
laugh.gif

Just get an Otterbox at that point famb :rofl:

Ok inches might be an exaggeration [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but it adds a lot to the side of the phone . It doesn't hug the side like I'm used to with gel cases

The Rugged Armor is rather thin. Neo Hybrid adds a little something. I prefer the Neo because it seems to provide more protection.

i reserved my phone for pick up the morning filling the remakes for pick up the same day. had it in hand within the hour. no hassle here :pimp:

7+ 256 matte blk, in case you were wondering

So got the e-mail today informing me my Jet Black iPhone is available to pick up in store today. However I only have 24 hours to pick it up. The bad news is the nearest store is 3 hours from my house and I travel during the weekdays for work and have no way to pick it up. This whole process with the iPhone upgrade program is highly disappointing. 

Contact the store, ask for a manager and explain your situation. If you signed up for the apple upgrade program youve already been charged for the first payment.

I dont see how they can give your phone to someone else given you've paid for it. The email I got for my reservation said I couldnt pick up my phone untl 8pm but was able to walk-in in the am and pick it up. Just talk to the manager, seems like a simple resolution. 

they don't charge your card upon reservation. you need to go in store and have them swipe a card. they run a credit check again just like the first purchase. the firs payment won't be charged till 3 days after the phone bought

Jet black looks cheap and feels like a 5c. Got my matte black on Saturday and don't have any problems with it aside from getting a little hot at times. Already dropped it with no case so I will be doing a warranty claim within the week lol

Jet black looks cheap and feels like a 5c. Got my matte black on Saturday and don't have any problems with it aside from getting a little hot at times. Already dropped it with no case so I will be doing a warranty claim within the week lol

Did it scuff?

Lol feels nothing like a 5C. 5Cs were plastic.

Caved and ordered a matte 256gb 7+ yesterday since they bumped the last day of the AT&T trade in date up to the 25th. Ship date 10/21-10/28. Since I'm still on a jail broken 6, I'm not in the biggest rush to get rid of it so I'm not tripping off the ship date. Hopefully there's a jailbreak out by the time I receive it.

Ordered a generic version of that caudabe super slim case and gonna order the ringke fusion just in case it's too thin for my liking.

Gotta get used to the size of the plus model, but with the amount of movies/videos I watch + the dual cameras, the plus made the most sense this time

Back
Top Bottom