Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can someone put me onto the best iPhone apps + games (paid or not) besides the usual stuff?

Last edited:
Nothing appeared on mine?

Anyways any news on that bape case for the 7?

Phone slide OU or my pocket at the stop when I was knelt down. Legit 6 inch fall, soft as hell and scratched the corners up

Gonna need a case. Want the oem apple leather but not trying to spent $45 on a damn case

Can someone put me onto the best iPhone apps + games (paid or not) besides the usual stuff?

thought someone else would post since I just made the switch to iOS so ill post some of mines

Waze for maps
Slack for team project management communication
Roo if your in Los Angeles, NY, Austin etc to see which bars are buzzing in real time
GasBuddy - finds the cheapest gas around you
SeatGeek- cheap sports tickets in your area

Last edited:

Phone slide OU or my pocket at the stop when I was knelt down. Legit 6 inch fall, soft as hell and scratched the corners up

Gonna need a case. Want the oem apple leather but not trying to spent $45 on a damn case

The Bape case gonna run you more unless you get the fugazzi joint.

You already scratched yours up? :x :smh:

Well, my apps might be a little boring but here's some of what I got on my phone

The Economist

Economist Espresso

PocketCasts

Evernote

Fantastical Calendar

Eventbrite

Opentable

Meetup

Nightowl

mint bills

Fitmen cook

yelp

The Bape case gonna run you more unless you get the fugazzi joint.

You already scratched yours up? :x :smh:

I want the GM one that someone bought a week or two ago for their 6S

And bruh when I tell you it was a 6 inch fall that was soft

You can't tell much but I can see it and tell both areas are dinged up. Like my phone without a case but yea might be start to invest in decent case but I got expensive taste just not trying to spend $50 and one drop on cement will tear up the leather (don't ask me
How I know :smh: )

I want the GM one that someone bought a week or two ago for their 6S

And bruh when I tell you it was a 6 inch fall that was soft

You can't tell much but I can see it and tell both areas are dinged up. Like my phone without a case but yea might be start to invest in decent case but I got expensive taste just not trying to spend $50 and one drop on cement will tear up the leather (don't ask me
How I know :smh: )

the damage is done might as well rock out than paying $50+ for a case. Only thing I would be worried about is the screen.

Police finder? So waze let's you know if there are comps around?
It's kind of a community where users can pinpoint where the cops are hiding out at. I have it on all the time while driving, saved my *** a few times driving from LA to SD on the 5.

I just learned that TMo phased out Jump and Jump On Demand so if you were one of the lucky ones who have it, keep it. They must be prepping for a solo iPhone upgrade plan because as of now if you're a new customer you pay the full price of the phone. Sounds strange to me :lol:

I just learned that TMo phased out Jump and Jump On Demand so if you were one of the lucky ones who have it, keep it. They must be prepping for a solo iPhone upgrade plan because as of now if you're a new customer you pay the full price of the phone. Sounds strange to me :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Need some advice with which path is the best way to upgrade.

I plan on doing the Iphone program and updating during every new release. I want to trade in my iphone 6 that I own. I think verizon will give me about 150 more for the phone, but no apple care. On the other hand Apple seems to be the better vendor to do business with (customer service, apple care +).

Is it best to go through Verizon or Apple for this program?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
7 plus is the first iPhone I'm using without an otter box feels good man got a minimalist case with a tempered glass protector on it should be good to go

Back
Top Bottom