Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone here upgraded to a 7/7plus at an Apple Store using ATT next?

I saw an att jet black plus in stock at a Apple Store, just making sure I can reserve it

I saw an att jet black plus in stock at a Apple Store, just making sure I can reserve it
When you place the reservation it asks you if you want to do it via att next, apple upgrade or full price.

Last edited:
When you place the reservation it asks you if you want to do it purchase it via att next, apple upgrade or full price.

I made the reservation on the reserve and pickup link. It didn't give me an option to choose.

YEP. JUST WALKED IN APPLE STORE LAST SATURDAY AS SOON AS THEY OPENED. I GOT THE LAST 7+ MATTE BLACK 128GB FOR ATT. I HAD NO ISSUES.

*RANDOM TIP

I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT MY 6PLUS
APPLE STORES GET SHIPMENTS EVERYDAY. SO AS LONG AS YOU ARE THERE RIGHT WHEN THEY OPEN YOU SHOULD WALK OUT WITH A PHONE.

YEP. JUST WALKED IN APPLE STORE LAST SATURDAY AS SOON AS THEY OPENED. I GOT THE LAST 7+ MATTE BLACK 128GB FOR ATT. I HAD NO ISSUES.

*RANDOM TIP

I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT MY 6PLUS
APPLE STORES GET SHIPMENTS EVERYDAY. SO AS LONG AS YOU ARE THERE RIGHT WHEN THEY OPEN YOU SHOULD WALK OUT WITH A PHONE.

I found a jet black 7 plus so that's what I was trying to verify :smokin

can anyone recommend screen protectors please, thanks !

recently busted my screen and just got a brand new phone. Dont want a case just a screen protector 

can anyone recommend screen protectors please, thanks !

recently busted my screen and just got a brand new phone. Dont want a case just a screen protector 

Purchase tech armor screen protectors from the tech armor seller on amazon, trust me, life time warranty

Anyone know of a way to charge iphone 7 and play music in the car using AUX input? Please let me know!!!

My 6s battery has been draining quite quicker then usual, sometimes it doesn't even get down to 5% and it'll die, any tips on how to help this

I was thinking a factory reset but what's the best way to transfer all my info like pictures, contacts, notes etc so I can later put them onto my phone again?

Highly recommend the Caudabe Veil XT to anyone who is #TeamRaw or wants a minimalist case. You can barely tell its there due to how thin it is, other than the added grip feel to it :pimp:

for those that dont use a screen protector, how many scratches do you get on your phone screen after a year or so?

for those that dont use a screen protector, how many scratches do you get on your phone screen after a year or so?
I have a couple of really fine micro scratches, no deep scratches or anything like that. I keep my phone in a case 

I have the 6 and never used a screen protector. Only have micro scratches that can only be seen under direct sunlight.

Scratches on the screen don't happen as much as the edges of the device from going in and out of pocket from my experiences.

Back
Top Bottom