• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
ba4rc6sk4ltsuisk4nz7.gif

Jet black came in the other day.

Not really much of an upgrade.

My battery was doing all these crazy things. Like randomly dying at 41% when I charge it for 10secs, it's at 78% wtf.

Did you set up as a new phone or did you restore from a previous back up?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Side note, anyone here have the powerbeats3? I'm thinking about those or the jaybirds x3. Still no word on the BeatsX :smh:

This slick wrap is taking forever to get here. Ordered it cyber Monday and I haven't gotten a shipping update since dec 3rd wtf

After a little over 24 hrs of using this 7 plus I'm completely used to the size coming from a 5s. Camera is pretty amazing. The jet black is so sexy. No way I'm throwing a case on it.

#teamraw

Now it's time to get started on these flicks :evil:

After a little over 24 hrs of using this 7 plus I'm completely used to the size coming from a 5s. Camera is pretty amazing. The jet black is so sexy. No way I'm throwing a case on it.

#teamraw

Damn i prolly shouldve gotten the plus but was hesitant. I came from a 5s too but got the 7.

#teamraw

Oh you make movies?

That's cool bro. Post one up when you finish it so we can see your work.

:rofl:

:nerd:

:evil:

Damn i prolly shouldve gotten the plus but was hesitant. I came from a 5s too but got the 7.

Yeah the plus is the way to go imo but it's all personal preference.

Oh you make movies?

That's cool bro. Post one up when you finish it so we can see your work.

:rofl:

:nerd:

:evil:

I got you fam. These flicks bout to be Spielberg quality. Gonna have special effects, might even add a laugh track

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Side note, anyone here have the powerbeats3? I'm thinking about those or the jaybirds x3. Still no word on the BeatsX :smh:

picked up the powerbeats3....pretty great, some days i push well over 12 hours off of one charge, the range is pretty good too, i can be downstairs & still get playback. can't return to wired headphones

This thread reminded me I need to set up an appointment to have my 6S battery replaced through that Apple program. My model falls under the issued devices list.

I knew there had to be a reason why my phone sometimes shutoff on its own :smh: .

My 6+ finally gave in to #bendgate

I need y'alls advice...device is paid off, I do have jump insurance so I would have to pay $175 to get a replacement 6+. This is also an opportunity to upgrade (though i'm really not big on having the latest tech - i just want something reliable). The 7+ Black is on backorder until who knows when. Should I just go for the 7, or pay the $175 and get a replacement 6+? I would be selling my bent phone for around $175 to break even on the insurance costs if I go that route

My 6+ finally gave in to #bendgate

I need y'alls advice...device is paid off, I do have jump insurance so I would have to pay $175 to get a replacement 6+. This is also an opportunity to upgrade (though i'm really not big on having the latest tech - i just want something reliable). The 7+ Black is on backorder until who knows when. Should I just go for the 7, or pay the $175 and get a replacement 6+? I would be selling my bent phone for around $175 to break even on the insurance costs if I go that route
Just get another 6S, wait for 8 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom