• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Wait for unboxing vids before making that call

On the Apple site it shows exactly what they arrive with

USB-c cable ain't coming standard you gotta spend for that

And trust me I know I jus bought a brand new MacBook Pro, sucks without an actual regular usb

After further review, Im gonna cop the 8+ instead of the 7+.

I know its the same phone but the price is only a few dollars difference.

Being conscious isn't some drastic inconvenience bro. :lol:

I don't know anybody who takes their phone out of their front leg pocket with their finger tip actually on the home button. The ergonomics don't really work.

Alright, man. You can stare at your phone, wait for it to unlock, then swipe up to get to the homescreen. Have fun with it. :lol:

ya'll gonna be going to sleep at your girls house like
kodak-black-interview-awkward.jpg

Mine legit said "so if someone held it up to your face it would unlock?" lol

It would be dope if there was an unlock feature that required you to do something. Like, you`d have to wink with your right eye or something, or smile.

You couldn't be anymore wrong. :lol: You can save your next attempt at a cute reply. Hopefully this was enough attention for you, my man.

Chill... Clearly my man is caught in the hype. Let him enjoy it.

Face ID sounds like a step back IMO, though... Would be nice to see touch ID return next year and have the option for both.

Face ID sounds like a step back IMO, though... Would be nice to see touch ID return next year and have the option for both.

In screen touch id will probably be a future selling point since there were rumors apple was working on it but had no luck

Gonna be damn near 1k to cop the X for my wife and I, including AppleCare+. Sheesh. :smh:

Glad preorders don't start until damn near November. All that wasn't gonna happen this week with this cruise we have coming up. :lol:

Looks dope. I dont need it tho. Going to wait till next year or when this 7 gives out. Maybe by then the full screen will be standard on all of them.

I'm not caught in any hype, I'm just not an idiot and I actually think rationally. Unless Face ID doesn't work, which is unlikely and would be a failure, then it will be a step forward from Touch ID.

Last edited:
Unfortuately, I lost my phone last week and I can't wait until November so 8 it is. Just can't decide between space grey or silver, coming from a space grey 6 i'm leaning toward silver.

The 8/8+ is great for anyone that has 6s or under and doesn't want to drop the money for an X. Apple knows that there are a lot of 7 and under phones still in huge majority of consumer hands, so they 8 has potential to be wildly popular.

The watch with cellular is greatness. That big gross looking red button is disgusting tho. Who at Apple ok'd that? They need to be fired. Making me wait till next gen. :smh:

Airpods got an upgrade but wasn't mentioned. Hope my 1st gen work with wireless pad.

Count me in for X. The price is OD but phone and tech is beautiful. Here is a comparison between iPhone 7 and the X. 7+/8+ is still the same big size, but the X is going to be perfect.

Size Comparison.jpg

Might go with the 8. Personally I like smaller phones.

The X is cool but I'm not paying retail or the 50/60 dollars a month for it.

See these three reasons right here is why I would go with the 8 plus vs X

I dont need a full screen phone.

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
These updates to the 7 series look like more than just a typical "S" update. Here's what's new in the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:

• Glass back, new gold finish and steel and aluminum construction
  • Louder speakers
  • True Tone Retina displays with 3D Touch
  • Same A11 Bionic chip as iPhone X
  • The 8 Plus has the same camera system as the iPhone X; the iPhone 8 is a single-camera version.
  • Qi wireless charging
  • iOS ships September 22, available September 29. Prices start at $700 and $800. How to preorder.

See these three reasons right here is why I would go with the 8 plus vs X

I dont need a full screen phone.

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
These updates to the 7 series look like more than just a typical "S" update. Here's what's new in the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:

• Glass back, new gold finish and steel and aluminum construction
  • Louder speakers
  • True Tone Retina displays with 3D Touch
  • Same A11 Bionic chip as iPhone X
  • The 8 Plus has the same camera system as the iPhone X; the iPhone 8 is a single-camera version.
  • Qi wireless charging
  • iOS ships September 22, available September 29. Prices start at $700 and $800. How to preorder.

I think they are banking on alot of people to settle with the 8 plus due to price and not wanting to wait.

Back
Top Bottom