Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My girl wants to get on the iPhone upgrade plan but is a part of that MetroPCS life, is there any way she can still enroll without switching carriers?

Apple fired a warning shot at me today. Since its release, I've never had any problems with my 6. Today it shut off on its own for a good half hour, I couldn't charge, receive calls, nothing. After trying to turn it back on for 5 or so minutes I gave up, I was ready to go buy new. I tried turning it on again about half hour later and it finally turned on. I'm sure they will zap it dead for good soon.

That dude that asked that question is just lazy AF. Same shananigans in other threads.

I have some questions about the Apple Watch 3 with cellular. Are you gonna have to get a separate plan from your carrier? If so, whats the monthly cost? Any idea if they come with the air pods?

If i can leave my phone at home when I go to the gym or run simple errands that'd be dope.

They don't come with AirPods

And you don't need your phone if you have cellular watch. It will be connected to LTE so phone doesn't need to be anywhere near

I have some questions about the Apple Watch 3 with cellular. Are you gonna have to get a separate plan from your carrier? If so, whats the monthly cost? Any idea if they come with the air pods?

If i can leave my phone at home when I go to the gym or run simple errands that'd be dope.

yes these would be 10 dollars a month if you have ATT, Tmobile, or VZW. I dont think Sprint announced their plan for this yet

This is NT most of us here will flip our current iPhone and use it towards the new one. not sure why the 1k scaring everyone like that.

yo why is the iPhone 8 selling for like 1k and above on eBay???
seems u can still buy at apple.com

I would imagine some of those buyers are people who are on gradfathered contracts that they don't want to leave for some reason.

I would imagine some of those buyers are people who are on gradfathered contracts that they don't want to leave for some reason.

You can buy directly from Apple sim free without contract for retail though :lol:

If anything could be overseas buyers otherwise it makes no sense

IMG_2400.JPG

Back
Top Bottom