Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I remember when the iPhone 4 dropped in white it was so rare to see one. It was very limited at first because Apple had problems with the paint or something like that. So I remember when I saw someone with a white iPhone 4 in public I was star struck :lol:

No luck with the ATT stores around my way for an 8+ 256. Ill probably just order it online now.

Don’t think I like the new podcast app. I guess I’ll get used to it but for now I can’t find anything.

Might downsize from 7+ to regular 8

Regular size seems less hefty (obviously) but I still owe like $450 on my current device, the camera lens is cracked, idk

Might downsize from 7+ to regular 8

Regular size seems less hefty (obviously) but I still owe like $450 on my current device, the camera lens is cracked, idk
Regular sized is just way more comfortable to hold. Had a 6plus and immediately switched to a regular sized 6s when those dropped.

Stopped by tmo while I was at the mall yesterday and to my surprise there were still a few pluses and regular 8s.. so I got an 8 on impulse. Was gonna wait for the V30 to drop to see how that's looking but them boys dropped the ball releasing it after the Note/iPhone :smh::smh:

Blush gang where you at ?
Checking in :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Had the option to pick between silver and gold.. went with the gold. The sides are whatever but I am digging the back glass of the new gold

low key thinking about rocking my phone naked since it has more weight and the glass back is grippy.

It’s the only way. I had a case on mine all day yesterday since I wasn’t able to add AppleCare for some reason and HATED how it felt.

Was able to add AC today and now it’s naked time. Feels great in the hand...much better than the aluminum joint IMO.

It’s the only way. I had a case on mine all day yesterday since I wasn’t able to add AppleCare for some reason and HATED how it felt.

Was able to add AC today and now it’s naked time. Feels great in the hand...much better than the aluminum joint IMO.

Yup. The 6+ was the worse because it was the lightest joint + that slipper aluminum.

carver carver yea man I’m contemplating it heavy. I have the 7+ jet black 256 though, the back is all scratched up, camera lens cracked etc. I just cant justify paying the remaining $450...

My friend is having an issue, every time he tries to turn iCloud music library on it toggles itself back off.
This is what's happening (someone else's vid)

why can't i click any of the vids in the therad. Can't see the drop test vid or the icloud error vid...its just a screen shot no play button

Don’t think I like the new podcast app. I guess I’ll get used to it but for now I can’t find anything.

It sucks. It's way too complicated and I have to press on too many things to get to the latest pod.

Use Overcast. I think its a lot better

Yeah, I had used it before when the podcast app sucked. I'm going to go back to it. I think I prefer it to pocketcast.

Back
Top Bottom