Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
BBB initiation
636250126340589573-c01-first-08.jpeg

wondering the same. My order went through. But i could have sworn I picked sprint, paid in full. Now that I'm reviewing my order, it shows that it has no carrier selected.

See this is what I see in my cart I want it for AT&T but afraid to check out.
E6187A51-0B92-42AB-8847-D5B839238767.png

Can't believe I dropped $1300 for a phone (including AppleCare). Got to pay to play though

Weren't you coming from a struggle iPhone like me or am I trippin? :lol:

The last 12 months I've learned that you can barely put a price on well functioning technology.

The connectivity and capacity for organization is worth the $$$ to me.

Never again and will I deal with a slowed down phone that's past it's expiration date.

$50 bucks a month for the convenience of having the newest phone, every year/phone, for the foreseeable future, is beyond worth it to me.

Y'all don't trust ole fakenews apple when they say they'll email you link. I closed that out and kept trying through app and finally got it added to cart and proceeded through checkout and got confirmation email with 2-3 week shipping. Hate to think what if will be when/if apple actually gets around to sending those links.

Yea I got the email. I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

See this is what I see in my cart I want it for AT&T but afraid to check out.
E6187A51-0B92-42AB-8847-D5B839238767.png

Yup. I ended up just checking out anyways and now my phone has no stated carrier. Oh wellz. Worst case I can just return the phone or even resell it. But at least I secured one. I'll worry about it when the time comes.

Grabbed a 256 and 64 from Apple and a 64 from TMO.

Used my iPad and that tripped me up on the Apple store app since I’m used to using my phone for that. Managed to get them both delivering a week after the drop date though. I can wait.

Like others both my iPhone and the wife’s said they couldn’t reach ATT systems and they will reserve a phone and send a link. I took a screenshot of my wife’s confirmation code but forgot to take a picture of mine. Oh well I’ll still get the email.

so att says it received my order
order status in progress
delivery by date november 3, 2017
am i in the clear or thats just standard message

Yup. I ended up just checking out anyways and now my phone has no stated carrier. Oh wellz. Worst case I can just return the phone or even resell it. But at least I secured one. I'll worry about it when the time comes.

It’s still in my cart and sold out on the site. Not sure if I should check out even though I want it for AT&T and it shows no carrier.

They still available for nov 3rd idk Apple may have scared off people with the whole Face ID

I think people will jump on if the tech works.

Just got through with T-Mobile. Took long as hell because the rep didn’t seem to know what she was doing. Said she came back from vacation early to help with the rush smh. When it was time for me to pick the color, Gold was already sold out smh x 2. So I went with the 256 GB space gray. No idea when it’s supposed to ship.

If it doesn’t ship by the time I hit NY for thanksgiving, then I’ll just cancel and see if I can do pickup in a T-Mobile or Apple Store.

I don't know what I just did via vzw... I purchased one FULL but I had to add a line and pay 20 a month for line activation fee? What did I just do

Went to the apple store to pick up an apple watch and there were some characters in there lol. Some guy with around 40 CC on the table going nuts and 1 couple trying to use fake ssn. Guess its that serious lol.

Back
Top Bottom