Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got the Max 256 Space grey for me
64gb Xs Gold for wifey
Verizon app was actually faster than the desktop this time. 9/21 delivery for both :nthat:

Just realized I forgot to use my gift cards :lol:. I’ll call when I wake up and have them apply them.

Just got this for my space grey. 10 dollars off amazon.

8159D31D-0AAB-4D02-A593-0C2396F19C72.jpeg
EEEEE9EF-772D-45F2-92CD-F8E4DAEF3906.jpeg
7D00CA8E-3F48-41BA-81CE-C79D482774F3.jpeg
C28D087E-7968-406E-8AC9-E05AD4084F8F.jpeg

copped from VZW app, 2 gold 256 MAX. Also copped 2 stainless steel Apple watches , 1 gold 1 silver. Joints were $850 each smh

Woke up Hour late but copped XS Max Gold and will pickup from store on the 21st.

About to ask a shoe release paranoid question, got email that order is processing, but they haven't charged my card yet, is that an issues?

Last edited:
Woke up Hour late but copped XS Max Gold and will pickup from store on the 21st.

About to ask a shoe release paranoid question, got email that order is processing, but they haven't charged my card yet, is that an issues?

They'll charge at the store.

Scooped up 2 64 GB Max joints from Apple for the wife and I. Gold for her and silver for me. Simple process and in and out within seconds. :pimp::pimp:

$125 OTD/phone. Beats the hell out of TMO's JoD/EIP upfront pricing. :lol:

Feel like I’m the only one that grabbed the xs...

For the first time I didn’t get the black (or darkest color) phone... went with silver this time. White bezel always bothered me.

I have an X and I think this is going to be the first year since the 4 that I don’t get the newest model.

Def my favorite iPhone ever. Usually the new model is standard tech improvement, especially the S’s. This was a monster upgrade from the 7 imo.

So like a fool I preordered the Xs Max. Bought into the hype, but more about getting into the Apple upgrade program and leaving AT&T finally (even if it means paying off the balance of the X and going to TMobile for a year).

Also bought the damn watch too.

Can’t believe Apple got me. I had the very first Plus on release day in 2014 and hated how big it was. Few years later I’m buying into the hype again. Hopefully I hate the size still and return it. If not, anyone wanna buy a 256gb X? Lol

Welp, ordered two phones by accident. Didn’t see anything in my order page or email and freaked out and went and ordered again. Either Apple sending me two phones or my order will get cancelled since I did it through the appl program. Anybody ever experience this? What was the outcome?

Why you guys doing through Apple program vs your carries? My 256 MAX is only 40+ a month (AT&T), if I went through Apple it would have been 60+

Now I’m in another dilemma. I currently have the sliver iPhone X and black Apple Watch. I just ordered black Max and now with the new watch I want silver instead of black. I do like the ideaof the phone and watch matching evening though I don’t have that now.

My gf and I were able to preorder our phones through apple. She got a white Xs 256gb and I got a black Max 512gb. Both paid in full.

Back
Top Bottom