Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
FYI idk if anyone else noticed but a lot of big YouTube pages have their unboxing and review videos up.

iJustine did a review of the camera and honestly it looks fire.

So you have to pay a quarter of the phone price in protection? lol that’s crazy.
0EA0CC06-94A8-42F9-A35C-4988693DAD9C.jpeg

so my bank declined vzw pre order for iphone. i called and verified that the payment was legit (it was an automated message)

do I need to pre order it again or willl vzw try to charge me again? my order still says "processing" on vzw

so my bank declined vzw pre order for iphone. i called and verified that the payment was legit (it was an automated message)

do I need to pre order it again or willl vzw try to charge me again? my order still says "processing" on vzw
Depending on which one you bought, maybe you'll be able to get in store. The same happened to me this morning so I put in my card again and called to make sure. CS rep told me to keep the preorder up just in case, but since the delivery date now is showing up as October 3rd (smh), he suggested go in store on Friday to grab one and they'll cancel my existing preorder

Only thing is that I called my local store to verify they were getting them and although they are, they can't cancel anything in store so I'd have to do that first before I arrive. Just hope that they'll have the exact one I want otherwise I'm cancelling for nothing

Back
Top Bottom