Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Wait... they finally cover theft!? I mean $100 more that’s worth it. Been copping Apple care plus all these years

I understand the benefit of insurance but for what they’re charging it costs me MUCH less to deal with it on my own. In more than 10 years I may have needed it twice.

I've always copped applecare for every iPhone I've bought.

I just love that peace of mind.

I've always had to use applecare on more than one occasion and I never had to use or worry about terrible screen protectors.

-Drew

I've always copped applecare for every iPhone I've bought.

I just love that peace of mind.

I've always had to use applecare on more than one occasion and I never had to use or worry about terrible screen protectors.

-Drew
Curious, what makes screen protectors “terrible”?

I’d rather take care of my phone, and trust myself.

Im not saying you should be careless, but accidents do happen and theft of cellphones especially expensive as these new iphones is theives will know what's up.

I see the vaule of the apple care as an investment though cuase it saved me from some expensive repairs or replacement parts.

I'm not careless but coming from the grimey streets of nyc, things will happen, even if you say "swiper no swipey" cats will take off and run with no hezzy.

Curious, what makes screen protectors “terrible”?

I should correct myself and say that screen protectors are not "terrible".

I should've said that it's just my personal preference to use a phone without a screen protector.

It just feels right and much more natural to me. It may not be the same for everyone, but I prefer to use my phone without a screen protector.

-Drew

Im not saying you should be careless, but accidents do happen and theft of cellphones especially expensive as these new iphones is theives will know what's up.

I see the vaule of the apple care as an investment though cuase it saved me from some expensive repairs or replacement parts.

I'm not careless but coming from the grimey streets of nyc, things will happen, even if you say "swiper no swipey" cats will take off and run with no hezzy.

I feel like us New Yorkers just love to take these extra precautions. We've been around our environment long enough to know what's really good. :lol:

-Drew

This explanation is understandable. I’m not in NYC. It’s really all about individual situations and experiences.

Depending on which one you bought, maybe you'll be able to get in store. The same happened to me this morning so I put in my card again and called to make sure. CS rep told me to keep the preorder up just in case, but since the delivery date now is showing up as October 3rd (smh), he suggested go in store on Friday to grab one and they'll cancel my existing preorder

Only thing is that I called my local store to verify they were getting them and although they are, they can't cancel anything in store so I'd have to do that first before I arrive. Just hope that they'll have the exact one I want otherwise I'm cancelling for nothing

I tried to update the payment with the same card since my bank cleared it and now VZW wont take the same card again.
Tried to cancel the order online and now VZW is stating I cant cancel... annoying

IOS 12 is beautiful on my 6s. Just had my battery replaced this morning, too.

But I’m leaning on upgrading to the X on my birthday in December when the everything dies down. Hopefully I can get a sweet deal.

I was reading on the fast charging for iphone Xs Max and ran into this. Im gonna do the type C to Lightning for my charging.

Reviews on it say it cheaper than apples charging box. Only thing is that a lot of reviews recommend apples Type C to Lightning cable instead of third party cables.

31x1-QRE2lL.jpg

I was reading on the fast charging for iphone Xs Max and ran into this. Im gonna do the type C to Lightning for my charging.

Reviews on it say it cheaper than apples charging box. Only thing is that a lot of reviews recommend apples Type C to Lightning cable instead of third party cables.

31x1-QRE2lL.jpg
Yeah anything with USB-C PD is gonna deliver the most juice. And as always Apple's cables are preferred. I've had good results with Anker cables in the past but can't comment on their USB-C to Lightning cables.

^ pretty sure they’ll charge once they ship. I’m imagining that they’ll ship early tomorrow, or afternoon some time, and use over night. I’ve been checking my order periodically, and no updates except “preparing to ship”.

Back
Top Bottom